+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police clearance certificate for India from Canada

x001358

Aug 3, 2021
I currrently live in Canada and plan of using BLS to process Police clearance certificate for India. Have 2 questions that I am looking for answer, hope an expert here can help.,
- BLS website says I need to send 1. FrontPage 2. BackPage 3. Copies of all immigration stamp pages to India of my passport. My question : I have 2 Indian passports, and confused if I need to send these details of both passports.
- For Canadian Address proof, my spouse only has a Ontario Health Card. Would thayt be accepted ?
- My work permit expires in a few days and renewal is currently in progress, do I need to submit any letters for this ?

Thanks

_wanderer

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
I currrently live in Canada and plan of using BLS to process Police clearance certificate for India. Have 2 questions that I am looking for answer, hope an expert here can help.,
- BLS website says I need to send 1. FrontPage 2. BackPage 3. Copies of all immigration stamp pages to India of my passport. My question : I have 2 Indian passports, and confused if I need to send these details of both passports.
- For Canadian Address proof, my spouse only has a Ontario Health Card. Would thayt be accepted ?
- My work permit expires in a few days and renewal is currently in progress, do I need to submit any letters for this ?

Thanks
Hi, Hope you got the document through BLS .
Can you explain what was the process? And also mention the timeline?