+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police clearance certificate for Bangladesh

iehsanali

May 22, 2018
Hi guys,

i lived in Bangladesh from March 2016 to February 2017 for a total of 11 months, but i have never lived there for consecutive 06 months, i went back to my home country maximum after 4.5 months.

Now that i have received ITA my confusion is do i still need to submit PCC for Bangladesh ? the new law states PCC is only required if you have lived there for consecutive 06 months. kindly help me in this regard with your advises and can i face rejection due to this ?

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi guys,

i lived in Bangladesh from March 2016 to February 2017 for a total of 11 months, but i have never lived there for consecutive 06 months, i went back to my home country maximum after 4.5 months.

Now that i have received ITA my confusion is do i still need to submit PCC for Bangladesh ? the new law states PCC is only required if you have lived there for consecutive 06 months. kindly help me in this regard with your advises and can i face rejection due to this ?
No you don't need PCC from Bangladesh. However make sure you list your travel and address history properly and upload scand pages of passport with stamps to show your arrival and departure dates.

Good Luck!

romeobd

Jul 3, 2018
Hello guys,
I have a question. I'm living in a foreign country now, my Bangladesh passport has only permanent address and that's my village address. So what should I write in present address box : my foreign address or the address where I want courier delivery in Dhaka(my present address in Dhaka) or my village address? Thanks