+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance Certificate and Medical before receiving ITA

musicholic

Apr 19, 2018
Hi,

I wanted to know if it is fine to get your medicals and get your police clearance certificates before ITA or if any of the two can be done before getting ITA?

If yes, how days/months before can you get these documents done and the IRCC would consider them valid?

Thanks in advance !

div velu

Apr 29, 2018
Hi,

I wanted to know if it is fine to get your medicals and get your police clearance certificates before ITA or if any of the two can be done before getting ITA?

If yes, how days/months before can you get these documents done and the IRCC would consider them valid?

Thanks in advance !
you can have it done but please note that certain PCC's are only valid for 3 months. if you feel pcc is goin to take a looong time to be issued you can start the process while waiting for your ITA. medicals you can get it done before and it has a validity period of one year

Reactions: musicholic

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
you can have it done but please note that certain PCC's are only valid for 3 months. if you feel pcc is goin to take a looong time to be issued you can start the process while waiting for your ITA. medicals you can get it done before and it has a validity period of one year
But please be informed that your medicals will govern the timeline for your landing in Canada after your application is through. You will have a year from the date of medicals to touchdown.

musicholic

Apr 19, 2018
But please be informed that your medicals will govern the timeline for your landing in Canada after your application is through. You will have a year from the date of medicals to touchdown.
Yes I am aware of this. Thanks !

Thanks once again ! I am already waiting with my AOR as we spoke on the other topic. Asking this for someone else ! Thanks again !

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
PCC are valid for 6 months from your current country

preet28

Oct 25, 2017
i am applying for express entry at the end of october living in canada on work permit
from where i have to get my police clearance india or canada and how long does it take to issue
thanks