+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police clearance certificate and fingerprints.

Panks2015

Jan 21, 2015
Hello everyone, I am from India and I have received approval from mpnp. Now I have to submit the file again to Sydney. So, I have some question : 1) do we need fingerprint as well with PCC for India? 2) I have leaved more than 6 months in Melbourne so for Australia also do I have to attach fingerprint with PCC and CIC needs licence history for Victoria state, if I was not having licence than in that case what should I do?

chipolopolo

Star Member
Nov 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NAIROBI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
Doc's Request.
16-10-2014
AOR Received.
NONE
File Transfer...
27-07-2014
Med's Done....
07-07-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
16-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2014
LANDED..........
30-11-2014
Panks2015 said:
Hello everyone, I am from India and I have received approval from mpnp. Now I have to submit the file again to Sydney. So, I have some question : 1) do we need fingerprint as well with PCC for India? 2) I have leaved more than 6 months in Melbourne so for Australia also do I have to attach fingerprint with PCC and CIC needs licence history for Victoria state, if I was not having licence than in that case what should I do?
You will need PCC for india, and australia. You send the fingerprints to australia, and india respectively. CIC website has details on each countries police department. DO NOT SEND YOUR PRINTS TO CIC. you are responsible for getting your PCC done by yourself.

IF you did not have a licence for victoria state, then get a letter saying that you did not have one. IF CIC really want to find out you didnt have one, they can always ask Victoria state for your record background check part of processing

Panks2015

Jan 21, 2015
Thanks for reply. But the problem is they need letter from Victoria stating I did not had divers licence and through online, there is no option without drivers licence you cannot get licence history or no licence certificate. Please advice how to get no driver licence certificate or letter through online or phone from Victoria.

chipolopolo

Star Member
Nov 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NAIROBI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
Doc's Request.
16-10-2014
AOR Received.
NONE
File Transfer...
27-07-2014
Med's Done....
07-07-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
16-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2014
LANDED..........
30-11-2014
Panks2015 said:
Thanks for reply. But the problem is they need letter from Victoria stating I did not had divers licence and through online, there is no option without drivers licence you cannot get licence history or no licence certificate. Please advice how to get no driver licence certificate or letter through online or phone from Victoria.
i dont understand why CIC needs your driving history. It has never been a requirement to submit driving history unless when you are landed in canada and need to get a drivers licence. what class are you applying in? family?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
chipolopolo said:
You will need PCC for india, and australia. You send the fingerprints to australia, and india respectively.

IF you did not have a licence for victoria state, then get a letter saying that you did not have one. IF CIC really want to find out you didnt have one, they can always ask Victoria state for your record background check part of processing
Australia PCC doesn't require fingerprints and can be applied for online.

CIC will not bother to contact the Victoria licencing agency.

chipolopolo said:
i dont understand why CIC needs your driving history. It has never been a requirement to submit driving history unless when you are landed in canada and need to get a drivers licence. what class are you applying in? family?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/australia.asp

CIC has always required this from those who have lived in certain Australian states.

Panks2015 said:
Please advice how to get no driver licence certificate or letter through online or phone from Victoria.
Try actually calling them and asking.

chipolopolo

Star Member
Nov 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NAIROBI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
Doc's Request.
16-10-2014
AOR Received.
NONE
File Transfer...
27-07-2014
Med's Done....
07-07-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
16-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2014
LANDED..........
30-11-2014
canuck_in_uk said:
Australia PCC doesn't require fingerprints and can be applied for online.

CIC will not bother to contact the Victoria licencing agency.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/australia.asp

CIC has always required this from those who have lived in certain Australian states.

Try actually calling them and asking.

thanks canuck. I wasnt aware of the procedure in australia. I was able to find the victoria contact details. The OP can probably call them or email, which ever they prefer. https://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/contact-us

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
chipolopolo said:
thanks canuck. I wasnt aware of the procedure in australia.
Yes, it's not a requirement seen for other countries (none that I've seen anyways).