+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearacne Certificate ... corruption

axeish

Aug 30, 2019
Hi, what are chances of acceptance without PCC, I have all my documents ready and also score enough to apply 6 months ago but my PCC is taking forever( applied in June)? I always get to hear things like DP holiday, Diwali Holiday .... ( Ranchi Passport Office | Bokaro Police )

I do not have any criminal record but I feel they are just not going to give it to me. Its stressful to chase them and now I am more interested in migrating because of this.
can you please tell me how can I explain this in LOE? what is the other document I need to show my efforts??

Edit: Do you know how can I escalate this to anyone... I went again to the police station and they were asking for 2000 Rs more. They have already asked for 2000 RS and 1000 RS earlier in this process. and not really sure if they are still doing it I am afraid they will still keep doing it.

k.singh90

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-08-2019
Med's Done....
10-09-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2020
You can explain the delay in LOE and upload the acknowledgement receipt you received from PO. Later once you receive the PCC you can upload it through the web form.

#EEC

May 19, 2019
If u applied pcc through passport office than police is time bond to submit report to PSK. Contact passport dept through Twitter they r quick to reply. And regarding police just go n complain to SSP. .. .If u don't have criminal record y to be afraid. Also at last if u running short on time u can write LOE about u have applied pcc n provide what ever documents or emails or online documents you have in support to PCC

MelanieL

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hmm this is a tricky one because if you don't have PCC they can reject your application, especially if you have more time before your 60 day window closes, and you will have to reapply again. They may give you more time if you write a LOE and have a really good reason, and show proof that you have done everything you can to get your PCC. This should be proof of application, payment of fees, postage receipts, email correspondence asking them for updates etc. They probably won't give you an exemption though, you'll still need to get it