+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Certificates valid for more than 1 year if you havent re-entered that counrty?

Discussion in 'Provincial Nomination Program Immigration' started by katewain, Sep 15, 2018.

  1. Hello, I am currently in Canada and have just received a provincial nominee and am applying for residency through Express Entry, I read that I should expect an invitation to apply soon and should get my documents ready, I have been in Canada for 2 years now and have not left the country once, do I need to obtain new police certificates for England and Australia (lived in Aus for 2 years about 5 years ago, from the UK), even though I haven't been back to those countries since my entry to Canada? Can I just provide the certificates initially provided for my IEC Visa?

    Thanks in advance to anyone that can help!

Share This Page