+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Certificates question about translation

robaraz

Aug 9, 2018
hi , im asking here few questions about police certificates I have to submit with my Sponsorship application .
Im from Italy but im in Canada at the moment waiting for the marriage certificate before applying for residency here.
I asked to my father to provide me my own "Certificate of outstanding criminal proceedings "and "Judicial Records Register" . These are the 2 documents i need in order to submit my application .

My question is should I submit only the translated version or also attach the Italian one.
thank you advance

Margotte

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
02-02-2021
hi , im asking here few questions about police certificates I have to submit with my Sponsorship application .
Im from Italy but im in Canada at the moment waiting for the marriage certificate before applying for residency here.
I asked to my father to provide me my own "Certificate of outstanding criminal proceedings "and "Judicial Records Register" . These are the 2 documents i need in order to submit my application .

My question is should I submit only the translated version or also attach the Italian one.
thank you advance
Hi Robaraz
All documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a translation. Which means; you send both documents.
Hope it helps.

robaraz

Aug 9, 2018
thank you very much for the reply , I got another question now though.
Should i attach the actual piece of paper that my father got from the tribunal or I can print a scan of that paper and submit that instead,
I got confused beacuse multiple times i read send only photocopies beacuse documents dont get returned.
I m pretty sure i shouldn't submit my whole application with the actual original papers , only scans of them right ?

Last edited: