+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATES FOR PR APPLICATION (CAREGIVERS)

neng23

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 6, 2015 (Passport, Appendix A)
AOR Received.
June 26, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20, 2015 (SA email)
Med's Request
(Upfront)
Med's Done....
May 4,2015
Passport Req..
August 6, 2015 e-cas updated to "In Process" but started processing on July 20, 2015 August 8, 2015 Passport received by CEM August 10
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
very soon
bitoyzz said:
@ neng

while i was still in saudi, i obtained a police cert and submitted it to the canadian embassy in riyadh for my visa application. when i applied for my pr, i didnt ask for another saudi police cert, i used the one that i had before. i just had it translated to english in one of the certified arabic translator in toronto.. did u process your LIC application in saudi? did u come here direct from saudi? because that's what i did...but if u resigned from saudi and went to the phils and applied for caregiver, i dont know how u can get the saudi cert...i think there's a thread about that kind of situation..just go through the previous topics...lets hope somebody can show u that thread

@ shey

i just submitted my owp and pr recently..and how i wish that i'll have my pr card tomorrow..lol..

hi bitoyzz

oic...i came hir drectly from saudi...so i'll just attached a photocopy of my police cert that i obtained before...thanks a lot bitoyzz :) congrats u already submiited ur apps :) gudluck to ol of us....

bitoyzz

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
neng

do not attach a photocopy of the saudi police cert , it has to be the original copy....first ,u have to translate it in english by a certified arabic translator ,then submit the original police cert with the original translation together ...review the document checklist of the generic form for pr.... take note which document that needs to be submitted in original or just a photocopy...

neng23

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 6, 2015 (Passport, Appendix A)
AOR Received.
June 26, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20, 2015 (SA email)
Med's Request
(Upfront)
Med's Done....
May 4,2015
Passport Req..
August 6, 2015 e-cas updated to "In Process" but started processing on July 20, 2015 August 8, 2015 Passport received by CEM August 10
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
very soon
bitoyzz said:
neng

do not attach a photocopy of the saudi police cert , it has to be the original copy....first ,u have to translate it in english by a certified arabic translator ,then submit the original police cert with the original translation together ...review the document checklist of the generic form for pr.... take note which document that needs to be submitted in original or just a photocopy...
O reli? thanks bitoyzz... so i have to submit the original...yup it has already an english translation after i got it from saudi police station...i went to an agency for english translation...thanks a lot agen bitoyzz..Godbless

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
http://www.change.org/petitions/live-in-caregiver-program-in-canada-faster-1st-stage-of-approval-after-apply-for-pr-under-the-lcp-in-canada

rrsd0608

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Hi! LIC applicant ako from saudi arabia.Ask ko lang if any on this forum recieved their medical referral from cic riyadh saudi arabia. I want to know if there is a validity for you to undergo medical as soon as you received the medical referral. I received mine nung Nov. 28,2011 and until now d pa ako nagpamedical due to health reason. need advice.tnx.

kimmwahli

Jun 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-12-2016
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1 21-12-2016/No AOR2
File Transfer...
28-12-2016;
Med's Done....
Upfront 11-2016
Passport Req..
05-04-2017 / ECAS DM: 06-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
VOH: 17-04-2017
Hi! i'm new here. I just wanna ask about police certificate. I worked in Saudi Arabia last 2011-2013. I have an old saudi police certificate with me with the english translation from saudi. Im a live in caregiver here since june 2013. Im about to apply for my OWP & PR this month. My question is,, Do I have to submit a saudi police certificate for my application? because i heard that i have to submit police certificate from countries i lived for more than 6 months. but i tried to check the cic website it says that "it is only available for current legal residents". does it mean it's okay i don't submit one? or can i use my old saudi police certificate which i used when i applied here as LIC in riyadh. here's what i found on cic website:

Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No. Citizenship and Immigration Canada will send you a letter requesting a police certificate after you send your Application for Permanent Residence. You must bring that letter when you apply for a Police Certificate.

If you are not a citizen of Saudi Arabia:

If you live in Saudi Arabia:
Certificates are available only to current legal residents.

If you live outside of Saudi Arabia:
Certificates are available only to current legal residents.

Anyone here can give me advice? I would appreciate it a lot. Thanks in advance. God bless!