+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Certificate

Watsatoque

Feb 17, 2013
Hi all :)

Was wondering if anyone could help me with the police certificate/traffic history aspect of my working holiday application, Im from queensland so I have to provide both statements but when I go to upload the document it asks for a document number and expiry date both of which the forms do not have. I only have until the 28th of june to upload it so any help would be greatly appreciated. ( Just a side note I had already uploaded the police cert and applied because i didnt realize I had to have the Traffic history then I recieved an email saying I needed both and this is where im now stuck!!)

many thanks :D

amberjo

Jun 4, 2013
Im am having the same problem! Have you just scanned your traffic history check with your police cert? also do you have a AFP police check or A state check?

Watsatoque

Feb 17, 2013
Yeah i scanned them both but they are asking for them to be uploaded separately... I think i got the federal one i hope :/

Aus India

May 17, 2013
Hi guys
Have you applied pnp from aus i mean your visa office is sydney aus.
If yes csn u plz share your time line here....

Thanks in advance

amberjo

Jun 4, 2013
Have you heard back some them? how long after you uploaded the request documents do you think it will take?? its nearly been two weeks since i uploaded the requested docs and havent heard anything from them. is that a good thing? Becuase on my first application I uploaded the wrong document, and my application got refuesed after 5 days... argh! This is so stressful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inphered

Aug 13, 2013
Need to email questions@cic.gc.ca with every bit of information you need to add, they can fix it up for you.

Be sure to include full name, uci, dob, address, date aprox when first applied, contact details.

We had the same problem, Sydney told us to merge the documents and written letter into 1 PDF, for expiry we added 3 months to the certificate issue date, this allowed us to at least add the documents and send it off, Sydney told us if this doesn't satisify CIC it'll at least give a response and direct for what to do next.

Our issue is they want police and traffic for a state we have never lived in, nor visited....

mbstewart

Jun 12, 2014
Traffic or driving history...??? Really? what are you applying for? and IEC entry? If so, driving histroy has nothing to do with it. You may take it with you to canada for when you seek car insurance but that's about it when it comes to working holidays. All that is required eventually is an Australian Federal Police check. This check isn't needed until you pass the first stage with your Kompass account and are issued a conditional letter of acceptance...

lolSam

Jun 23, 2014
mbstewart said:
Traffic or driving history...??? Really? what are you applying for? and IEC entry? If so, driving histroy has nothing to do with it. You may take it with you to canada for when you seek car insurance but that's about it when it comes to working holidays. All that is required eventually is an Australian Federal Police check. This check isn't needed until you pass the first stage with your Kompass account and are issued a conditional letter of acceptance...
When applying from Victoria you're required to supply a VicRoads Traffic History Report as part of the CIC permit application.

mbstewart

Jun 12, 2014
Well I guess NSW gets another feather in it's cap. Again, what type of permit are we talking about? Weird, but interesting.

mbstewart

Jun 12, 2014
Maybe it's an age thing. I'm from NSW and have a second POE, applying from AUS again some years after my last. Never had driving history requested, just seems strange that it discriminates by state, which why it may be an age thing.

Anyways good luck.