+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Certificate

armando7

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
Hello,

I recently received an email in regards to our permanent residency application. As stated in the email, I have to provide police certificates from Mexico, for myself and my wife, at the office by 06/24/2013, along with email. As we have already submitted all the required documents according to the CIC instructions to the Immigration section in Mexico to get the Police Certificate from Mexico, our documents has been received in Mexico as of the 17th of April. However, I wanted to clarify that the police certificates from Mexico will be sent directly to the Canadian Immigration Office which has mentioned on the CIC. web site. Therefore, I am not able to attach the email as indicated in the email. Please advise on how this email letter can be attached to the police certificates. It has been now over a month.

I also have a question in regards to the type of police certificates required for Mexican. I have followed the instructions in the CIC web page, Can anyone please advise whether I need to submit 2 police certificate or just one. I heard that now CIC. required only stat certificate from Mexico.

Thanks.