+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE USA- HELP REQUIRED

MANCHESTERFAN99

Feb 22, 2017
Hi I received my ITA on Feb 22 , I am a non US citizen so US FBI PCC will take me 12 - 14 weeks , I knew this so applied three weeks before. Now I got to know I need PCC for my unaccompanying spouse . I have 86 days left . What are my options ?

1)Can I ask the VO for extension as they take 12 - 14 weeks ? OR
2) I decline my ITA and wait for the next draw which will buy me time.

NOTE - Please tell me how to ask for a extension if I need to .

mzgblx

Star Member
Jan 26, 2017
You can instead attach a LOE in place of your Police certificate which states that you have applied for it but are waiting results. Include your receipt, the postage receipt, and any other proof you have that you have requested the certificate.

MANCHESTERFAN99

Feb 22, 2017
mzgblx said:
You can instead attach a LOE in place of your Police certificate which states that you have applied for it but are waiting results. Include your receipt, the postage receipt, and any other proof you have that you have requested the certificate.
Thank you , do you know how I can apply for the extension

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Either do what the other poster said when you have a few days left on your application (and then raise a CSE with the PCC) or decline your ITA and wait for a new one.

You cannot get an extension of the 90 days.

MANCHESTERFAN99

Feb 22, 2017
DelPiero07 said:
Either do what the other poster said when you have a few days left on your application (and then raise a CSE with the PCC) or decline your ITA and wait for a new one.

You cannot get an extension of the 90 days.
This may be a dumb question ,

Please tell me what happens when I raise a CSE with the PCC . How can my apllication get submitted if I dont have any form to sumbit in the PCC folder ?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your question was already answered by the other poster, you are supposed to upload a receipt (and other proof that you might have) that you have applied for the PCC.