+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Certificate Pakistan

Expelliarmus56

Sep 3, 2020
Hello everyone. I am the primary applicant and in the past ten years I've lived in two addresses in Karachi (only one address is mentioned on the ID card which I've moved from), I've also lived in Islamabad for two years and I've also lived in UK for a year. My husband has lived in Quetta, Karachi, Islamabad and Lahore during the last 10 years (all for more than 6 months). Now do we have to get PCC for all of these cities separately. Because it is ALOT. I would really appreciate some help on this.

husain_PGP

Dec 23, 2017
Hello everyone. I am the primary applicant and in the past ten years I've lived in two addresses in Karachi (only one address is mentioned on the ID card which I've moved from), I've also lived in Islamabad for two years and I've also lived in UK for a year. My husband has lived in Quetta, Karachi, Islamabad and Lahore during the last 10 years (all for more than 6 months). Now do we have to get PCC for all of these cities separately. Because it is ALOT. I would really appreciate some help on this.
did you find an answer? im in a similar boat.

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017

Aishas

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Hello friends I am applying for citizenship and as they have this requirement that if you have lived more than 183 days outside Canada you need to attach police clearance certificate (pcc) of that country too and I have spent more than 183 days in Pakistan and now I am trying to get the certificate from my country and it will take around 2 to 3 months however I need advice from you guys should I submit my application without the certificate and once I will receive the pcc I will send it to immigration or should I wait for the certificate to get it and apply after? Please advice
Thanks!