+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Certificate - Pakistan - Different Address Same City

Sanazeh

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Hi,

Applicants from Pakistan, I have a question regarding the police certificate. I have lived on 2 different addresses since my 18th birthday. However it was in the same city i.e. Karachi.

Do I get 2 separate police certificates for the different addresses or do we have a central authority which is not time or address bound and can issue a police certificate?

Will appreciate any help!

raza7378

Jul 9, 2015
Visa Office......
bulgaria
NOC Code......
Let me help u I'm from khi got two different addresses from two different areas merged into a single pcc all u need to do is go to the thana of ur current address . tell them u have to make pcc of two different addresses they tell u to fill a different form for each different address . then tell them u need them merged into a single pcc . its very easy requires some extra money as the thana guy will contact the other thana as well .and get u the required pcc showing two different addresses like one in pechs and the other one in gulshan

DesireCA

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2253, CRS-432
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
Please explain a little bit more, If 2 or more address but in the same colony/same Thana Range) then?

Will we need to show both address on PCC?

rabzodemorayh

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all,

I have a similar question...So I got married in Jan 2015, moved to my husband's home in Islamabad and had my computerized national ID card updated in early 2016 with my husband's name on it, but I didn't change my permanent or temporary address (also in Islamabad)

My parents' home - where i no longer live but it's the one listed on my ID card - is quite far from where my husband lives. The character check process in Pakistan requires that a person gets his/her neighbors to vouch for him/her, so I'd have different neighbors and a different address than my husband in order to get my Pakistani police cert. Will this cause problems later on? Will CIC ask why my husband and I live at different addresses?

hinaawan

Sep 5, 2017
Can u tell me, do we also need RCMP ? Besides police clearence certificate
Let me help u I'm from khi got two different addresses from two different areas merged into a single pcc all u need to do is go to the thana of ur current address . tell them u have to make pcc of two different addresses they tell u to fill a different form for each different address . then tell them u need them merged into a single pcc . its very easy requires some extra money as the thana guy will contact the other thana as well .and get u the required pcc showing two different addresses like one in pechs and the other one in gulshan

zulfi_3

Jun 10, 2018
Hi,

I need to get my PCC for my spousal application. I have lived in Pakistan throughout however, since my 18th birthday I have lived at multiple addresses (3)on rent so they were obviously not stated on my CNIC.

My revised CNIC after marriage shows my permanent address so can anyone please guide me how many certificates do i need to obtain and would it be an issue since these addresses were not mentioned on my CNIC which I will have to submit to the police station(s)

FurqanM

Apr 11, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
28-02-2018
Hi,

I need to get my PCC for my spousal application. I have lived in Pakistan throughout however, since my 18th birthday I have lived at multiple addresses (3)on rent so they were obviously not stated on my CNIC.

My revised CNIC after marriage shows my permanent address so can anyone please guide me how many certificates do i need to obtain and would it be an issue since these addresses were not mentioned on my CNIC which I will have to submit to the police station(s)
For my application I got PCC from all the rented houses I lived in for the last 10 years. It was a bit hectic but needed to be done to leave no chance of confusion. What I did was to attach a copy of rent deed and went to the relevant police station. It's important to show that you are transparent about your past.

zulfi_3

Jun 10, 2018
For my application I got PCC from all the rented houses I lived in for the last 10 years. It was a bit hectic but needed to be done to leave no chance of confusion. What I did was to attach a copy of rent deed and went to the relevant police station. It's important to show that you are transparent about your past.
Hi,

Thank you for your response. Could you also kindly guide me on the documents that I need to submit for the PPC and how long does it take to get the certificate made?

Thanks.

FurqanM

Apr 11, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
28-02-2018
I got my PC's from Islamabad, Lahore and Azad Kashmir in 2018. I would say 1-2 weeks max from each city. If you follow up your application and go to relevant police stations it gets easier. Sometimes they as you to provide two CNIC copies of neighbors, sometimes they don't. It all depends on the police officer really. I don't know about other cities.

zulfi_3

Jun 10, 2018
Hi,

I have a query regarding the police certificate, I need it for my spousal application.

The issue is that I have lived on rent on multiple addresses since my 18th birthday and got my CNIC revised to show my husband's address after I got married. So I was hoping to get a consolidated PCC to save time and hassle. Could you kindly guide me on the process? What documents do I need to submit to obtain the certificate?

Furthermore, I came across the following link on Sindh police website. Does anyone have any idea or have gotten their PPC's made through it? your guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks!

https://prvs.sindhpolice.gov.pk/