+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police certificate Mexico

Obiwan

Feb 5, 2015
Hello evryone.

I already upload my police crtificate on December 17th, and I need to know how long does it take the process to ask me my passport?

Thank you and happy new year.

Sep 7, 2015
Sit tight compadre, I uploaded my mexican PC like 1 month before you, and I still don't get a response. How did you upload the certificate? in the mycic portal or via CSE?

carlota

Jun 27, 2016
How long does it take to receive PC from Mexico from the day they receive the documents at the embassy?
Im applying inside Canada.

Thanks

muxican

Star Member
Feb 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-02-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
27-01-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
carlota said:
How long does it take to receive PC from Mexico from the day they receive the documents at the embassy?

Thanks
I think they have a fixed day of the month to send batches of requests to the PGR as well as another fixed day to send them to the VO's so the total processing time can be between 1-2 months depending on when they receive your documents.

elessar

Jun 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
carlota said:

Thanks
Hi carlota,

Would you be so kind to post your timeline please.

Thank you!

amanda1985

May 24, 2017
I think they have a fixed day of the month to send batches of requests to the PGR as well as another fixed day to send them to the VO's so the total processing time can be between 1-2 months depending on when they receive your documents.
Hi,

I am applying from Ontario -Canada. I already received an Acknowledgement of Received of my documents uploaded in the website! But in there shows my process case number but I can't find where is my processing centre in order to send this information to the Canadian embassy in Mexico to request my PC from Mexico! The letter is just an acknowledgement and saying to use it to request a new bridge work permit if mine is going to expire soon, doesn't mention or request my PC from Mexico. Should I wait another letter in order to send my fingerprints and information to the canadian embassy in Mexico? Or there is only one Canadian centre processing the Permanent Residency from Canada - Ontario? Thanks

saigias

Nov 4, 2018
Hi All,

Anyone can you please help me how long does it takes to get the police certificate from mexico. Any one please give me your contact number , I need few clarifications.