+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police certificate/Mexican living in Canada

jescaba86

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there!

I'm filling up my application after receiving my ITA on Feb 8th under CEC and I am asked to submit my police certificate. The thing is that apparently, for Mexicans, we submit the police certificates after applying for PR. What am I supposed to submit then? I've been living in Canada for almost 7 years, first as a student and then as a worker with a PGWP.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You basically need to upload a letter stating that you require an official request from CIC in order to obtain a Mexican PCC and that this request will be provided during the processing of your application.

mayrapulido

Aug 12, 2017
You basically need to upload a letter stating that you require an official request from CIC in order to obtain a Mexican PCC and that this request will be provided during the processing of your application.
Hi, who provides that letter? the canadian embassy in Mexico?
I've sent my documents to the canadian embassy in mexico already requesting my police certificate. I got an email 4 days ago saying that it was sent to the mexican authorities, and today I got an email from myCIC account requesting this certificate.
Has anyone experienced this?