+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Certificate Karachi / Police Character Certificate Karachi

shehla.waqar

Jun 28, 2018
ASA, Police Certificate Karachi / Police Character Certificate Karachi is being required these days for visa assurance purpose. normally you need to have your cnic or nicop. as being overseas in Canada (after WES ECA) it is hard for me get it by myself in pakistan. although it can requested by the officials and presently a recommended service by a friend who can be connected here . they really got me genuine one from the officials and even got it attested from ministry of foreign affairs in Pakistan. it was the moment where i felt happier as it was also accepted by the embassy for immigration visa purpose. sharing info for those who are in such need.

oaw

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
ASA, Police Certificate Karachi / Police Character Certificate Karachi is being required these days for visa assurance purpose. normally you need to have your cnic or nicop. as being overseas in Canada (after WES ECA) it is hard for me get it by myself in pakistan. although it can requested by the officials and presently a recommended service by a friend who can be connected here . they really got me genuine one from the officials and even got it attested from ministry of foreign affairs in Pakistan. it was the moment where i felt happier as it was also accepted by the embassy for immigration visa purpose. sharing info for those who are in such need.

Is there any requirement from CIC to attest from MOFA

sheebafarhan

Feb 4, 2019
i really dont think that it is required to get it attested by MOFA pakistan but eventually its better to have it attested. thanks to shehla.waqar message i was able to get pcc from karachi easily and was accepted under CIC immigration

syedhashim

Apr 17, 2019
thanks shehla sister for viable information, i happen to get my PCC (police clearance certificate karachi) from pakistan faster then expected from your recommended services in your message.

syedhashim

Apr 17, 2019
yes i also found a better source for obtaining police certificate pakistan and degree attestation or any other documents issuance like nadra or pcc from pakistan simply contact on +923022707477 whatsapp plus they also have legitimate team and verified office in pakistan. superb services

Reactions: A count ant