+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

police certificate help requried

cadau7777

Dec 3, 2018
Hi,

I got my CSQ and I am applying for PR after getting CSQ from Quebec. I a question regarding police certificate
you must get a police certificate from each country where you have lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18

For almost 25, years I have lived in Karachi, Pakistan but different address such as change of suburb or postal code but in the same city. Do I need to provide a police certificate for each address or one certificate?

the reason I am asking is that I have change almost 10 address but in the same city

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hi,

I got my CSQ and I am applying for PR after getting CSQ from Quebec. I a question regarding police certificate
you must get a police certificate from each country where you have lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18

For almost 25, years I have lived in Karachi, Pakistan but different address such as change of suburb or postal code but in the same city. Do I need to provide a police certificate for each address or one certificate?

the reason I am asking is that I have change almost 10 address but in the same city
1 from each country

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
Hi,

Hello there

You lived in Pakistan, you need to provide only Police clearance of Pakistan.
If you lived somewhere else example in India for 6 months or more, you would have to get also a PCC from India.
PCC by country where you lived 6 months and plus

Last edited:

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Thank you very much for response. I Pakistan police certificate they wirite address and also FROM - TO YEAR.
Will they return file considering that I have not provide all police certificate.
In from - to year get all your years in there. Address doesn't matter. I know cops will charge you some royalty for that