+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

police certificate from turkish occupied cyprus

tzygane

Dec 5, 2018
Hello mates, I called the KKTC embassy in Istanbul and the operator sad I should contact the police of KKTC to ask for the police certificate. I wrote them an e-mail and waiting for a reply but do you think it's possible?

enilad

Aug 31, 2018
This thread really motivated me to take the risk of submitting my application without having PCC from TRNC. However, I made all efforts to get it.I reached out to TRNC consulate, Turkish embassy in Nigeria, TRNC consulate in Washington DC, and CIU ,all these agencies couldn’t help out. So I had to explain this in the LOE stating all the correspondence and all proves to show my efforts as evidence. I backed my application with prayer with faith in God, and thankfully it got approved without any ADR.
So in my opinion, if you have tried all possible means and you can’t get PCC try explaining and include all the evidence you have and trust God too

Mar 17, 2019
This thread really motivated me to take the risk of submitting my application without having PCC from TRNC. However, I made all efforts to get it.I reached out to TRNC consulate, Turkish embassy in Nigeria, TRNC consulate in Washington DC, and CIU ,all these agencies couldn’t help out. So I had to explain this in the LOE stating all the correspondence and all proves to show my efforts as evidence. I backed my application with prayer with faith in God, and thankfully it got approved without any ADR.
So in my opinion, if you have tried all possible means and you can’t get PCC try explaining and include all the evidence you have and trust God too
Hi there, I'm about to submit my application. I was able to get the PCC from North Cyprus. My question is this: what country did you select from the drop down menu in your travel history, education etc. I have selected Turkey and I don't know if that's correct. I have heard of cases where an application was rejected because of Pcc from North Cyprus. Please advise me.

Mar 17, 2019
Here's how I got my PCC from North Cyprus:
1. I wrote a proxy letter for my friend in North Cyprus.
2. My friend sent me the application form which I filled. I took the filled application form, proxy letter and a copy of my passport data page to the ministry of foreign affairs for notarization.
3. Then I took it to the Turkish embassy in Abuja, Nigeria to be notarized again. It cost 20usd per copy.
4. I couriered these documents with two passport photographs to my friend in North Cyprus.
5. He then took it to the foreign affairs commission in Nicosia for further notarization.
6. He took these documents back to Famagusta and my PCC was issued.

It was a long tedious and expensive process but it was well worth it in the end.

enilad

Aug 31, 2018
Hi, I selected Cyprus, however I made sure to explain that TRNC is different from Turkey and Cyprus, but not recognized by IRCC as an independent country

tzygane

Dec 5, 2018
Hi there, I'm about to submit my application. I was able to get the PCC from North Cyprus. My question is this: what country did you select from the drop down menu in your travel history, education etc. I have selected Turkey and I don't know if that's correct. I have heard of cases where an application was rejected because of Pcc from North Cyprus. Please advise me.
Hi, I chose cyprus from the drop-down menu and provided the TRNC pcc with a LoE explaining. The result is a cancelled application due to missing pcc from cyprus. I raised a CSE and waiting for a reply but the other option iş to select turkey from the menu and write "mersin 10" as the city. During submission add the TRNC pcc along with a a LoE and explain why you selected turkey and say you have a pcc attacked from TRNC. Maybe they will accept my 1st application and reopen the case, I dont know yet...

Rb_bahareh

Feb 13, 2020
Hi, I chose cyprus from the drop-down menu and provided the TRNC pcc with a LoE explaining. The result is a cancelled application due to missing pcc from cyprus. I raised a CSE and waiting for a reply but the other option iş to select turkey from the menu and write "mersin 10" as the city. During submission add the TRNC pcc along with a a LoE and explain why you selected turkey and say you have a pcc attacked from TRNC. Maybe they will accept my 1st application and reopen the case, I dont know yet...

Hi, What was the result? Did they accept your application?

I lived in TRNC for almost 3 years and I am trying to get Police Certificate from there. Are you still recommneding to choose Turkey from the drop-down menu, city mersin 10 alongside with LOE?

Rb_bahareh

Feb 13, 2020
Hi,

finally, what country did you select? What was the result? What do you recommend me to do?

Bilals83

Jun 29, 2020
I lived there almost 10 years, now I'm in canada applied for Canadian Pr ,was asked to bring a police clearance from north cyprus . No embassy in canada, contact Turkish embassy they said to make an authority letter on some one name who is currently living in north Cyprus. Did all efforts during this pandemic to make attest and send it through courier which takes upto one month to reach there . After that again translate it then attested from Turkish embassy in lefkosa. Spend almost 500$.
And in the end they refused to issue me my police clearance just because the passport i used to stay in north Cyprus is expired. I mean it doesn't make sense? Why they girne police said to attest from Turkish embassy, foreign ministry etc. When you know that you are going to refuse?

Bilals83

Jun 29, 2020
No we couldn't get it ...only reasonable representative office of trnc was Washington .thy replied us in denial and we had few months of correspondence in which we sent applications and request letters and thy tried sending the papers to trnc from where thy replied the rep office in denial..I showed all the proving letters that I tried my max /and only way left was to travel to trnc ...hope it helps
I lived there almost 10 years, now I'm in canada applied for Canadian Pr ,was asked to bring a police clearance from north cyprus . No embassy in canada, contact Turkish embassy they said to make an authority letter on some one name who is currently living in north Cyprus. Did all efforts during this pandemic to make attest and send it through courier which takes upto one month to reach there . After that again translate it then attested from Turkish embassy in lefkosa. Spend almost 500$.
And in the end they refused to issue me my police clearance just because the passport i used to stay in north Cyprus is expired. I mean it doesn't make sense? Why they girne police said to attest from Turkish embassy, foreign ministry etc. When you know that you are going to refuse?

Bilals83

Jun 29, 2020
Its been a long time. Could you please let us know what happened then? Did they accept your documents with out this KKTC (north Cyprus police clearance certificate)?

Zarar Naeem

Jul 12, 2020
I had applied from TRNC consulate, Islamabad and received police certificate within three months.
Hi SIMAL I'm currently residing in Lahore facing the same problem of getting Police Clearance Certificate from TRNC. Can i contact them through email? if yes than what's the procedure or if I have to visit TRNC consulate, Islamabad for PCC than what are the steps I need to follow?
Thank you the help in advance.

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
Hi SIMAL I'm currently residing in Lahore facing the same problem of getting Police Clearance Certificate from TRNC. Can i contact them through email? if yes than what's the procedure or if I have to visit TRNC consulate, Islamabad for PCC than what are the steps I need to follow?
Thank you the help in advance.
can you please tell me what did you end up doing? Did you get pcc.
Thanks!