+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police certificate from the Netherlands (Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag, VOG)

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
Hi everyone,

Has anyone applied for a Dutch police certificate (VOG) lately? I live outside of NL and it's been 3 weeks since I submitted my application.
So far, I've not heard anything from them. So I'm wondering if anyone who has applied for a VOG lately can share their timeline.

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
Hi everyone,

Has anyone applied for a Dutch police certificate (VOG) lately? I live outside of NL and it's been 3 weeks since I submitted my application.
So far, I've not heard anything from them. So I'm wondering if anyone who has applied for a VOG lately can share their timeline.
Hi, Did you had any friends in the Netherlands which suppose to get mail of vog certificates? Or you requested to dispatch at your home country address.

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
Hi, Did you had any friends in the Netherlands which suppose to get mail of vog certificates? Or you requested to dispatch at your home country address.
I had it sent to my home address directly. I received the VOG the very next day I made this post lol

Niara

Jun 7, 2020
Category........
FSW
I had it sent to my home address directly. I received the VOG the very next day I made this post lol
Hi Mark, I would like to ask you a few questions if you don't mind.
Did you request your VOG by email like specified on the website? Did everything work normally for you despite COVID?
Also, did you receive ADR before or after MEP/BIL?

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
Hi Mark, I would like to ask you a few questions if you don't mind.
Did you request your VOG by email like specified on the website? Did everything work normally for you despite COVID?
Also, did you receive ADR before or after MEP/BIL?
Hi Niara, I made my request for a VOG according to the instructions on the Juris’ website. Additionally, I also added the police letter request I received in my EE profile, although not specifically required I did it anyway.
Received my ADR & BIL the same day I got my pass for my medical. Hope my info helps.
Edit: COVID did not really have an impact on the processing time of my VOG, took around 3 weeks from submitting the application to actually receiving it in the mail.

Last edited:

Niara

Jun 7, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hi Niara, I made my request for a VOG according to the instructions on the Juris’ website. Additionally, I also added the police letter request I received in my EE profile, although not specifically required I did it anyway.
Received my ADR & BIL the same day I got my pass for my medical. Hope my info helps.
Edit: COVID did not really have an impact on the processing time of my VOG, took around 3 weeks from submitting the application to actually receiving it in the mail.
Thanks a lot for your answer! Good luck on your application!

Gowri Dhamotharan

May 28, 2017
Chennai India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Med's Done....
12-01-2019
Hello,

I'm applying for spouse sponsorship and my husband lived Netherlands for a year. We don't have any request letter from ircc for PCC.

Can we go ahead and fill the VOG JUSTIS application form and include a letter of explanation about this immigration process and send it to VOG ? Can we send the application without signature and seal of ircc?

Please any help would be appreciated.

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
Hello,

I'm applying for spouse sponsorship and my husband lived Netherlands for a year. We don't have any request letter from ircc for PCC.

Can we go ahead and fill the VOG JUSTIS application form and include a letter of explanation about this immigration process and send it to VOG ? Can we send the application without signature and seal of ircc?

Please any help would be appreciated.
Hi,
I just looked at my request again for the PCC. I did attach the IRCC request letter with my PCC application. I know you want to get ahead of the game by collecting documents earlier, but I still think it is safer to raise a webform and ask for a Police certificate request letter :) Good luck.

Reactions: Gowri Dhamotharan

bsrketh

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Hi,
I just looked at my request again for the PCC. I did attach the IRCC request letter with my PCC application. I know you want to get ahead of the game by collecting documents earlier, but I still think it is safer to raise a webform and ask for a Police certificate request letter :) Good luck.
Hey Mark,

Did you have to translate the letter from Dutch to English or did you directly upload the scanned copy that's in Dutch?

Thanks

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
Hey Mark,

Did you have to translate the letter from Dutch to English or did you directly upload the scanned copy that's in Dutch?

Thanks
The police certificate came back with English translation at the bottom, which is enough. You can verify on the IRCC’s website
….
Special considerations
The Certificate of Good Conduct is issued in Dutch with a portion translated into English at the bottom. It’s not necessary to have it translated into English or French.

bsrketh

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
The police certificate came back with English translation at the bottom, which is enough. You can verify on the IRCC’s website
….
Special considerations
The Certificate of Good Conduct is issued in Dutch with a portion translated into English at the bottom. It’s not necessary to have it translated into English or French.
Thanks, I just noticed it.

danthefan

Dec 20, 2023
Hello,
is it necessary to enter the BSN number in the VOG form, will it take longer if i dont put it in the form?