+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Certificate from Saudi Arabia ( 2 iqamas)

Hammadqadir

Feb 6, 2018
Dear All,
I worked in Saudi Arabia from Sep-2011 to Jun-2015 and then I went on final exit to Pakistan and then came back to Saudi Arabia on Aug 2015 on new Iqama (ID card for expatriates working in Saudi) to work for new company. Question is should I get Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) for two Iqamas or PCC is enough for latest Iqama? Please note that PCC in KSA mentions Iqama issuance date.

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
your previous Iqama was cancelled when you went on exit so PCC will be issued on new Iqama only. And they have all your history be it on any Iqama so they will provide information combining both periods of your stay in KSA but number on the PCC will be of new Iqama. IRCC doesn't asks for iqama.

jazy3313

Star Member
May 4, 2017
your previous Iqama was cancelled when you went on exit so PCC will be issued on new Iqama only. And they have all your history be it on any Iqama so they will provide information combining both periods of your stay in KSA but number on the PCC will be of new Iqama. IRCC doesn't asks for iqama.
Hello, I just received my PCC from Saudi Arabia, I have the same concern because they mentioned issuance and expiry date of the new IQAMA only. Is this acceptable?

Prakashbe.ckp

Mar 30, 2017
Hello, I just received my PCC from Saudi Arabia, I have the same concern because they mentioned issuance and expiry date of the new IQAMA only. Is this acceptable?

I am also in same situation, could you please update on your status.

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
Yes it’s acceptable and they don’t ask about Iqama dates IRCC is just concerned that there are no criminal records against you

Muhammad Rameez Uddin

Apr 10, 2018
Yes it’s acceptable and they don’t ask about Iqama dates IRCC is just concerned that there are no criminal records against you
Salam. I need help regarding the procedure to get PPC from Jeddah. (I am a Pak National expecting an ITA in next draw inshAllah) Any help is appreciated. Thanks

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
Salam. I need help regarding the procedure to get PPC from Jeddah. (I am a Pak National expecting an ITA in next draw inshAllah) Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Walaikumassalam, you have to get a letter from IRCC or your embassy to get PCC from KSA. After that you have to translate the letter get MOFA done on that, take these papers to kharjiya and get stamped. Then go to police station behind Islamic Development Bank. They will do the rest.

Wedding Crasher

Jan 29, 2018
Walaikumassalam, you have to get a letter from IRCC or your embassy to get PCC from KSA. After that you have to translate the letter get MOFA done on that, take these papers to kharjiya and get stamped. Then go to police station behind Islamic Development Bank. They will do the rest.
Salam,Well i attached my translated IQAMA with the PCC, then I noticed a great inconsistency. The expiration date on the IQAMA is different than the expiration date on the PCC. I checked Absher and the expiration date there matches the one on PCC. I need to send CSE to explain , but I dont know why theres a difference between the 2.