May 17, 2015
United Arab Emirates
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
You dont need PCCs from different cities, Just one from one country (home city) should be enough. To be on safe side if you get it from diff cities its okay if they overlap. Pakistani PCCs suck!
You need separate PCC from different cities if the cities are in different provinces. Jacobabad is in Sindh, and Lahore is in Punjab. So He will need it.

Reactions: wchaudhry

wchaudhry

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
You need separate PCC from different cities if the cities are in different provinces. Jacobabad is in Sindh, and Lahore is in Punjab. So He will need it.
That seems a good explanation. Would you advise if the NADRA registered marriage certificate is enough on its on or does it also have to be attested from the ministry of foreign affairs?

Thanks

baba147

Star Member
May 17, 2015
United Arab Emirates
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
That seems a good explanation. Would you advise if the NADRA registered marriage certificate is enough on its on or does it also have to be attested from the ministry of foreign affairs?

Thanks
Should be enough. I haven't seen attestation requirement for any document from IRCC. If it were a requirement then it would have been written on their web site. I haven't seen a case where a document was rejected due to lack of attestation.
The only requirement is that it should be in English or French. If not in English/French then do a legal translation. Thats it.

Reactions: wchaudhry

canada4us2017

Oct 16, 2017
How long does it take to get PCC from Lahore?

Does it get sent to the home address via TCS or does the relative need to go pick it up?

For citizenship apps, Does IRCC accept scanned copies or do they need the original sent in via mail?

engr.humayun

Nov 19, 2017
KSA
How long does it take to get PCC from Lahore?

Does it get sent to the home address via TCS or does the relative need to go pick it up?

For citizenship apps, Does IRCC accept scanned copies or do they need the original sent in via mail?
I got mine within 3-weeks.

Yes, they send it through TCS.

IRCC requires only scanned copies.

Saad1993

Star Member
May 9, 2017
I got mine within 3-weeks.

Yes, they send it through TCS.

IRCC requires only scanned copies.
Hello bro. Can you please advise as to where did you get the PCC from Lahore. I think now the service centres exist where there is only one window operation. Can you please share the details. Thanks.

engr.humayun

Nov 19, 2017
KSA
So I sent a relative to confirm the documents required to apply. They told him that ask the applicant to apply from his city of cnic address. I wanted to confirm that if your cnic has a different address but you have lived in lahore for long time. You can not get the pcc?
Yes, you can't get a PCC from Lahore if Lahore is not written as your temporary or permanent address on your CNIC.
You must get the PCC from the city that is mentioned on your CNIC.

Saad1993

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Yes, you can't get a PCC from Lahore if Lahore is not written as your temporary or permanent address on your CNIC.
You must get the PCC from the city that is mentioned on your CNIC.
Thats interesting but will my city police centre write lahore address in other places of stay on pcc ? because i lived in lahore for few years. Last time i confirmed that they told me that you have to take pcc from every city yourself. I am confused.

engr.humayun

Nov 19, 2017
KSA
Thats interesting but will my city police centre write lahore address in other places of stay on pcc ? because i lived in lahore for few years. Last time i confirmed that they told me that you have to take pcc from every city yourself. I am confused.
As I know, there's no such field as 'other places of stay' on a PCC. You just need to upload (on the immigration portal) one PCC from Pakistan for your duration of stay in Pakistan. No need to take PCCs for each city that you stayed within Pakistan.

Saad1993

Star Member
May 9, 2017
I also want to do the same bro. But many threads say that it is required from every city. Even expert people on groups on fb.