Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Can anyone please share a sample authority letter? and also is that possible to get PCC with an authority letter that is not signed or stamped by Pakistan embassy?
you will get it from embassy typing centre.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I was born in Pakistan and stayed there until I moved out to USA for studies, do I need to write period of stay in Pakistan from my date of birth till the day I left or from the day I turned 18 till the day I left the country?
if you are a citizen of Paksitan, then it will be from DOB to the last exit date from Pakistan.

xoly221

Jan 16, 2018
Hi guys.
Today I went to get the police character certificate form to get the certificate.
They gave me two forms (one in english, other in urdu) that I have to fill.
My question is that how Do I make sure that they give me the certificate in English only(I dont want them to end up giving me one in Urdu only)

Anyone who has recently got it done from Lahore tell me?

Thanks

Usmanjamil

Oct 13, 2014
Hi Guys,

I ve got my PCC from lahore police.

Do i need to get it attested from Foreign affairs before uploading it to my account on CiC.

I recieved my ITA in December.

Many thanks

raziiqbal

Feb 16, 2017
Hi,

I received my PCC from lahore. However, it even mentions the dates when I was not in Pakistan along with the dates i was in Pakistan. Furthermore, since i was living in pakistan for different periods of time for more than 6 months but its not mentioned in the letter. It shows only the recent dates.

Will it be fine?

baba147

Star Member
May 17, 2015
United Arab Emirates
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Hi Guys,

I ve got my PCC from lahore police.

Do i need to get it attested from Foreign affairs before uploading it to my account on CiC.

I recieved my ITA in December.

Many thanks
No. No need to get it attested.

wchaudhry

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
I recently had to go through this and I am posting here for anyone else who will inevitably be in same position.

I am currently abroad (UAE) and got ITA a while ago. All documents completed except Pakistan Police character certificate (PCC). I don't know about other cities but if you have to get from Lahore then keep in mind that their process is very very strict. Here is what I tried

• Went to Pakistan embassy here. They said they do it and there are no charges (it's free). Problem is it will take 3-4 months to to be issued.
  • Went to sites like mamoo in pakistan. They regretted saying that Lahore police is very strict in this and they cannot help me
  • Asked a relative in Pakistan and they went there a few times and finally applied for PCC. Here is the process:

• First requirement: Relative who is applying and receiving on your behalf should be blood relative (brother, sister, parents, children). No one else can apply on your behalf. Even if they have authority letter
  • Second Requirement: Blood relative who is applying on your behalf still needs an authority letter.

Getting Authority Letter:
  • Pakistan Embassy stamps authority letters. For that, you need 3x copies of authority letter, 3x photos, 3x CNIC copies, 3x passport and visa copies
  • I got authority letter stamped within one day including typing. Typing can be done in typing center inside embassy or near it. Typing is on normal paper. You can type yourself if you know format.

Other documents:
  • You need to fill the Police Clearance certificate form. This form link is given on CIC website (PDF file). http://www.pakmission.ca/forms/pcc.pdf
  • You need 3x attested photos with blue background.
  • You need attested copies of passport, visa and CNIC. I think embassy can do it. But attestation of copies can be done inside Pakistan also.
  • Send all these to your relative who will apply

• Once your blood relative has copy of stamped authority letter (didn't need original), and all other documents mentioned above, they can apply on your behalf. They will get a token slip after applying.
  • It takes around 10 days (written on token) after which they can go to receive PCC. (This last step has not happened for me yet, I will update once it happens)

The police office where people need to submit these documents is located near Kacheri in Lahore.
Hi there,

Thank you for the share. Just a little clarification, i am in a similar situation as yours. I worked in the UAE but during that time visited pakistan several times. Is it acceptable if my Pak PCC suggests From Birth to Jan 2018 (last visit to PAK), or a misrepresentation considering I was in UAE during that time period. Please suggest

baba147

Star Member
May 17, 2015
United Arab Emirates
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Your pakistani pcc should be birth till end of your last visit. Smaller gaps dont need to be mentioned.
Your uae pcc should be from initial arrival to present.
Overlap in certificates dates is fine.

wchaudhry

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Your pakistani pcc should be birth till end of your last visit. Smaller gaps dont need to be mentioned.
Your uae pcc should be from initial arrival to present.
Overlap in certificates dates is fine.
Hey,

Thank you for your reply. Much appreciated.
In my case it is as:

Islamabad PCC: 2010 to 2014 (did my undergraduate)

Lahore PCC: Birth till 9 Jan 2018 (Last visit)

Dubai one has no date but I have been living in Dubai since 2015 and following visits to Lahore during that time:

1 Dec to 25 Dec 2015
25 Dec to 9 Jan 2016
23 Dec to 9 Jan 2017

So Islamabad stay as well as Dubai stay is overlapped when compared to Lahore PCC dates.

Is it good to go though?? Did you also have visits to Pakistan while staying in UAE?

Thanks in advance :)

baba147

Star Member
May 17, 2015
United Arab Emirates
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Your certificates are perfectly fine. You dont even need to use Islamabad pcc because there are no gaps in lahore pcc. But use it just in case.
Uae pcc does mention initial arrival date. My pcc was from abu dhabi. May be dubai is different.
Yes i had visits to Pakistan.

wchaudhry

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Your certificates are perfectly fine. You dont even need to use Islamabad pcc because there are no gaps in lahore pcc. But use it just in case.
Uae pcc does mention initial arrival date. My pcc was from abu dhabi. May be dubai is different.
Yes i had visits to Pakistan.
Thank you for the explanation. I was freaking out.
Do I need to add an L o E or thats not needed too?
And yeah Dubai PCC has no arrival date.

Thank you

baba147

Star Member
May 17, 2015
United Arab Emirates
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Thank you for the explanation. I was freaking out.
Do I need to add an L o E or thats not needed too?
And yeah Dubai PCC has no arrival date.

Thank you
Yes. You can combine all pccs in one pdf and add an loe on first page explaining that you stayed in Islamabad for few years for study.
No need to mention individual short trips to Pakistan in loe. They can see them on your passport (immigration entry exit stamps).

Vycanis

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Hey,

Thank you for your reply. Much appreciated.
In my case it is as:

Islamabad PCC: 2010 to 2014 (did my undergraduate)

Lahore PCC: Birth till 9 Jan 2018 (Last visit)

Dubai one has no date but I have been living in Dubai since 2015 and following visits to Lahore during that time:

1 Dec to 25 Dec 2015
25 Dec to 9 Jan 2016
23 Dec to 9 Jan 2017

So Islamabad stay as well as Dubai stay is overlapped when compared to Lahore PCC dates.

Is it good to go though?? Did you also have visits to Pakistan while staying in UAE?

Thanks in advance :)
Hi,

Although I'm preparing IELTS for now but worried about PCC.

These are my stays,
Jacob abad - Birth to 8th Jan'08
Lahore - Jan'08 to Apr'16. Lived few days in Karachi and flown to Dubai from here
Dubai - Apr'16 until now. Visited Pakistan twice until now for 30 days each time

Can you pls advice how do i request PCC. In Lahore i lived in same place(rented) through out. Do i have to present something to show validity of stay like college certificate or tenancy contract? I read somewhere the different PCC should not overlapped, otherwise it'll not be accepted. How it goes for you? did they accept your PCC?

Thanks!