Hanna1

Oct 2, 2018
AOR Received.
04-06-2018
Hello,

I am AOR: 4th Jun
IP2 & ADR: 25th Sep
FSW-O

During IP2, CIC asked me to submit a Police Clearance Certificate from Egypt in 30 days (deadline is October 22). CIC had not initially requested for a PCC for my stay in Egypt, which is a 5-month stay in 2010.

According to the Egyptian consulate in my home country, the process requires a minimum of 3 weeks (best case scenario) but could also take several months.

I am on a business travel in the US and won’t be able to return home to submit my PCC request to the consulate before October 22.

My question is: Do CIC expect me to process the PCC request immediately by all means necessary or can I put in the request when possible, even if it means I am getting very close to the October 24 deadline?

If I am unable to interrupt my business trip to immediately return to my home country to request the PCC, can I submit an explanation letter to CIC saying that I was on a business trip abroad till October 21 but that I requested the PCC immediately upon my return to Ethiopia and that the Egyptian consulate has indicated it would take xxx weeks to give me the PCC? Will they find that acceptable or should I not take the risk and interrupt my travel?

Thanks for your responses,

Hanna

Ghonaim

Aug 14, 2017
I don’t know exactly what would be their response in your case. However, just I wanted to share this odd and regrettable case that happened to one of our friends just last night. He received a rejection notice and the only reason was his pcc which was issued from Egyptain embassy in ksa with hexagon stap and the officer stated that this version is not acceptable. Was strange to we all

Hanna1

Oct 2, 2018
AOR Received.
04-06-2018
Thank you for letting me know, Ghonaim. I appreciate it. It is very unfortunate and unfair for your friend... I hope he will follow-up with them to clarify.
Warmly,
Hanna

karimalex

Dec 1, 2018
I don’t know exactly what would be their response in your case. However, just I wanted to share this odd and regrettable case that happened to one of our friends just last night. He received a rejection notice and the only reason was his pcc which was issued from Egyptain embassy in ksa with hexagon stap and the officer stated that this version is not acceptable. Was strange to we all
HI ghonaim, I just obtained my Egyptian PCC from Embassy here in Saudi Arabia, but it is with the same hexagonal stamp, what should i do......?
Sent it to IRCC or Ask the embassy for another kind

Ghonaim

Aug 14, 2017
HI ghonaim, I just obtained my Egyptian PCC from Embassy here in Saudi Arabia, but it is with the same hexagonal stamp, what should i do......?
Egyptain Empassy issues only that type of PCCs which is ok and gives the same informations. But unfortunately we are afraid as might it would not be acceptable by IRCC. Some of my friends have flown to Cairo to do it. There is a WhatsApp Group of Egyptains in Federal stage. If you wish, share your WhatsApp number and I will ask them to add you there.

karimalex

Dec 1, 2018
Egyptain Empassy issues only that type of PCCs which is ok and gives the same informations. But unfortunately we are afraid as might it would not be acceptable by IRCC. Some of my friends have flown to Cairo to do it. There is a WhatsApp Group of Egyptains in Federal stage. If you wish, share your WhatsApp number and I will ask them to add you there.
that's good, Isa everything gonna be ok. this is my phone number (00966593112466), please add me to this group. thanks you ghonaim :)

loonymango

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Cairo
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23/1/2019
I think I read in the forum here about a case whose medicals were not done in time so they uploaded proof that they had made a reservation before the deadline

May be you could get some paper from the Egyptian embassy that states that it will take 3weeks to complete as proof that you intend to do the Pcc

And could you please add me too to the whatsapp group 01222677567

loonymango

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Cairo
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23/1/2019
+
I think I read in the forum here about a case whose medicals were not done in time so they uploaded proof that they had made a reservation before the deadline

May be you could get some paper from the Egyptian embassy that states that it will take 3weeks to complete as proof that you intend to do the Pcc

And could you please add me too to the whatsapp group +201222677567

Hanna1

Oct 2, 2018
AOR Received.
04-06-2018
Hi Karimalex,

Were you able to submit the police certificate? Did you hear back from CIC?
I received the police certificate a few days ago from the Egyptian Embassy - the officer's name and the date are in arabic: did you get that translated or did you upload the document as is?

Thank you,
Hanna

pedagogy21

Oct 9, 2018
Hello, can you please share the link of the whatsapp group?

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Hello everyone,
Guys I’m freaking out.
We just received ITA and our police certificates have the hexagon stamp at the back... what should I do now? Will this cause a rejection? This is what we were given at the Egyptian consulate

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Hey there , I also have the same hexagon stamp? Can you tell how things went with you?

Ahmedzu

Mar 8, 2019
Hello all,
I have the same issue, should i upload it or there is another way to go with?
i'm in KSA and i've been struggling to get this PCC from Egypt Consulate .

Please help me with your kind advise