+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Certificate from Dubai (visitor)

asifabid

Jun 14, 2017
Hi. What happened with your application? I am also required to get a PCC for Dubai and since I was on a visit visa, they are not issuing me one. Any guidance from you would be great!
Hi,
Any update on your application. Did Cic accept the reason" dubai police does not issue pcc for visit visa"

sethurammsc

Apr 14, 2017
That is true.
Ok so I finished chatting with them, and I got the transcript for the chat which clearly states that and I quote:
"DP901 10:03:13 am
one of the main requirement for a Good Conduct Certificate is to obtain a previoud resident visa
previous*

Kareem Ismail 10:04:07 am
Ok, so that means that obtaining a Good Conduct Certificate for my wife who stayed only as a visitor the entire time is not possible. Correct?

DP901 10:04:29 am
yes
unfortunately"

Also:
"
Kareem Ismail 10:06:59 am
Ok, what about myself? I stayed for a total period of about a year, but only a couple of months of the stay was as a resident.
Can I receive a Good Conduct Certificate for the entire period including the periods when I stayed as a visitor?
Citizenship and Immigration Canada require that I obtain a police certificate for the entire period.

DP901 10:09:09 am
u want it for immigration purpose ?or for applying for a new job
??

Kareem Ismail 10:09:28 am
We want it for immigration to Canada

DP901 10:16:53 am
unfortunately u can not"

I will also apply for a police certificate for me even if they will only issue it for those 2 months just to be on the safe side.
What do you think?
Hi ,

how did you solve this issue . i am also facing the same issue and IRCC has requested for PCC form UAE or letter from UAE Police dept/UAE embassy for reason for not issuing PCC.
Pls update as this is very critical for me.

Thanks,

deesh

Jan 28, 2018
Kindly reply if someone knows the answer. I am also in the same situation of visiting UAE with a visit visa.
Any response would be very much appreciated.

M Shah

Oct 12, 2018
hi
what happend about your canada immigration?.. i m facing same prob i m on visit visa in dubai more then 6 months and i want Pcc .. please hwlp me what u did for dubai pcc for ur wife.. my email id maulik_r_shah@yahoo.co.in

please reply