+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

police certificate for pr 2020

Kingofthenorth1378

Jun 28, 2019
Hi
I was wondering if I have to provide a certificate while my application is in the process. the thing is i was in Canada since i was 17.

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
No you don't, PCC is needed for anyplace you lived for more than 6 months over the age of 18.
Hi, I would like to ask another type question
If someone do not live over 6 month on one time but couple visits all together lives more than 6 months. How do you think, PCC also needed?

Thank you

Paladinrules

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hi, I would like to ask another type question
If someone do not live over 6 month on one time but couple visits all together lives more than 6 months. How do you think, PCC also needed?

Thank you
Hey in this case, so far no. But its totally depend on IRCC. If they think so they will ask you to provide one and give you enough time. Good luck

Paladinrules

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hi
I was wondering if I have to provide a certificate while my application is in the process. the thing is i was in Canada since i was 17.
Hey @Kingofthenorth1378 , On the first stage only provide documents are required to apply for PR, secondly if IRCC need any further documentation they will ask you, Providing extra documentation does not expedite your application. Sometimes documentation may expire while processing and they will request it again and you have to go for double trouble. Better to wait and see what they ask and provide extra documentation. Hope this helps.

canada619

Star Member
May 31, 2019
Hi,
I lived in my home country just for 5 months since I am 18. So I do not need to provide any police documents from my home country? Also will they ask me for police certificate in Canada?

Paladinrules

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hi,
I lived in my home country just for 5 months since I am 18. So I do not need to provide any police documents from my home country? Also will they ask me for police certificate in Canada?
Hey if you have lived more than six months in Canada, IRCC might ask you for RCMP certificate, its totally depend on them. Sometimes they do sometimes they don't. But most of the time they do if you have lived abroad 6 months and more. You cannot predict anything with IRCC. Good luck