+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Certificate for Mexico

Apiloh

Nov 26, 2017
Hi Guys!
Hope everyone is doing awesome. So I'm in a bit of a pickle and hopefully someone will be able to help out or clarify. So far I have done every single step exept the step #4 (Quote your file number, your name, date of birth, and the name of the visa office, Canadian embassy or consulate or Case Processing Centre where your file is) . The reason being is I am a bit Ignorant on what would be my case number ant dhe canadian embassy or consulate that is processing my thing.
A bit of info about me. I am a Mexican citizen living and procesing my PR aplication in canada. Any help is much apreciated!
Thanks for the help in advance!
Apiloh

source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/outside-mexico.asp
Federal Police Certificates – If you live outside Mexico
If you live outside Mexico, the federal police certificate you will need is called the Informe de datos registrales.

To obtain this form, you must send:

1) Two sets of original fingerprints that meet these standards:

• rolled and flat impressions of all ten fingers taken with black ink
  • full name, date of birth and sex of the applicant
  • the name and address of the police agency
  • the signature of the officer taking the fingerprints
To have your fingerprints taken
If you are in:

• Canada: Please contact a fingerprinting agency, or go to the closest local police station.
  • All other countries: Please go to the closest local police station. (In some countries the Mexican Embassy or Consulate will be able to assist you)
2) Three photographs of the front, and three of the right profile: passport size (With no makeup, earrings, glasses, beard, moustache, sideburns—no exceptions)

3) One legible copy of your passport’s bio-page (the page where your picture and full name appear).

4) Quote your file number, your name, date of birth, and the name of the visa office, Canadian embassy or consulate or Case Processing Centre where your file is.

Do not send any other documents or provide any payments.

Send the above to:

Immigration Section
Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 193
Col. Granada
11520 Mexico, D.F