Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Naqvee said:
Hi Experts,

As per the CIC requirement, the police record is required for last 10 years. my situation is:

Ah, the requirement is "since the age of 18."

1. I was living in my country since birth except last three years when i am in Canada.
2. I got a Police certificate from my country that confirms my stay since 2008 till 2016 jan (last time i visited home) and i am gonna get a certificate from canada for last three years.

You do not need to provide a Canadian PCC with your application. Some applicants do get asked for one, but that would come later while the application is in process.

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
Dear All,

i studied in city A, of Pakistan and at the same time living in City B of Pakistan, no address of city A mention in my address history but mention in personal activity form. start living in city A permanently in 2007 and have a PCC from 2007 until date and from City B until 2007. do i need to get a PCC from the period i was studying in city A? both cities fall under one province in Pakistan.

i am really confuse, as i was under the impression that we need to get PCC for last years but its the other way around.

any expert advise

hinaawan

Sep 5, 2017
Ok cool, I'll put this issue to rest :)

Another related question. Please recall the above discussion where I said that since coming back to Pakistan in 2011, I initially lived in Rawalpindi, and then moved to Islamabad (in January 2014). My current PCC issued from Islamabad Police states that I've "lived in Islamabad for 3 years", but it's actually been a little over 4 years since I came back from the US in 2011. So to correct this 3/4 year confusion, you suggested that I get a PCC issued from the same Islamabad police that states that I've lived in Islamabad for 4 years, to account for my whole time since coming back to Pakistan in 2011. I've pursued this thing and it seems it would be possible for me to do, however the PCC will then state that I've lived is ISLAMABAD for 4 years, but this obviously won't be fully accurate (as I initially lived in Rawalpindi, and then moved to Islamabad).

Keeping the above in mind, after receiving an ITA, will CIC require some kind of proof to show that I actually lived in Islamabad for 4 years since 2011 ? Like will they ask for any house ownership or lease documents or something ? Providing those will cause issues as they'll show that I lived in Rawalpindi, and then moved to Islamabad, and this would be contrary to what the PCC would be stating (that "I've lived in Islamabad for 4 years").

Hope you understand my issue :)
what happened to ur application? have u got PR? what abt police certificates

danishriz

Aug 13, 2017
Hi Ahmad I am facing a similar situation and I just wanted to know what happened to your application. Did you get the PR after making multiple police certificates?