+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Certificate Confusion - URGENT need Help please!

fjaveed1

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Guys Please Help Me with this

I did my masters from Athens Greece back in 2014. During the time i was in Greece i lost my passport just after my education completed. So i left for my home country on an emergency exit permit. once i reached my home country i got a new passport made.

Now my question is that :
  • I got a Police Certificate made from Greece in Feb 2019 but i just realized that it mentions My New passport number ( the one i made after i reached my Home country) .
  • will this Police certificate work or do i have to get a Police certificate made on my Lost Passport Number ??
  • My new passport does mentioned my Lost Passport Number
Please help can this certificate work or do i have to get it made again on my Lost Passport Number?

Please help

Arkosa

Dec 6, 2020

I did my masters from Athens Greece back in 2014. During the time i was in Greece i lost my passport just after my education completed. So i left for my home country on an emergency exit permit. once i reached my home country i got a new passport made.

• I got a Police Certificate made from Greece in Feb 2019 but i just realized that it mentions My New passport number ( the one i made after i reached my Home country) .
  • will this Police certificate work or do i have to get a Police certificate made on my Lost Passport Number ??
Please help can this certificate work or do i have to get it made again on my Lost Passport Number?

Please help
How you get police certificate from Greece.I need to get one .But Greece embassy in my country are reluctant to help

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017

Please help
I believe it is in your interest that the PCC shows your current identification document number
Simply because the purposes of a PCC is to certify that the person holding this id is cleared and made no violation during his/her stay in a country.
While in the other way around you would have to make efforts to proof that the old passport they mentioned in your pcc used to belong to you or to thoroughly explain this in LOE

I think its good

GL