alyahmed

Oct 2, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I just received my police certificate from Kuwait. It doesn't have specific dates in the to, from fields.

My question is: How important is it to have the to and from dates?

I haven't lived there since I left in 2009.

Thanks,

avstools

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Edmonton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Spouse RCMP-June 17th..Submitted June 30th
AOR Received.
28/05/2015
Med's Done....
09/05/2015
Passport Req..
17th November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passports Received on 30th Nov 2015
LANDED..........
5th Dec. 2015 at Coutts
Hi Buddy,

The PCC issued from Gulf is valid for three months only. Just the date mentioned in the PCC is the issue date.

It is just to make sure you do not have any criminal record in those countries. Once you submit it to CIC. That is it. After that you won't be travelling back to those countries.

It is just for the PR formalities. Once you submit them you need not worry about the PCCs of other countries (If you are not planning to travel & stay there again for more than 6 months)

alyahmed

Oct 2, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
avstools said:
Hi Buddy,

The PCC issued from Gulf is valid for three months only. Just the date mentioned in the PCC is the issue date.

It is just to make sure you do not have any criminal record in those countries. Once you submit it to CIC. That is it. After that you won't be travelling back to those countries.

It is just for the PR formalities. Once you submit them you need not worry about the PCCs of other countries (If you are not planning to travel & stay there again for more than 6 months)
Perfect thanks.
I was just wondering if I had to make them write the specific dates from when I turned 18 until I left there.
I just didn't want my application to be refused over something simple like that.