+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Certificate Australia - Valid identification and/or travel documents

selecao338

Jul 16, 2019
Hi everyone,

I lived in Australia about 2 years so I have to get police certificate in Australia when applying PR application.

But when I read the information on CIC website https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/australia.html , they said that I need 2 documents below:
1. Australian National Police Certificate – Standard Disclosure
2. Valid identification and/or travel documents

Could you please let me know what Valid identification and/or travel documents are ?
Are they my passport or Australian visa ?

Thanks for your help.

Reactions: Vit_luiz4

Jordan_10

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
3rd April 2019
AOR Received.
3rd April 2019
Passport Req..
03-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2019
In the link you provided, just below valid identification/travel document there’s a 100 point table which will tell you what documents you need to get 100 points for identification/travel document.

Hi everyone,

I lived in Australia about 2 years so I have to get police certificate in Australia when applying PR application.

But when I read the information on CIC website https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/australia.html , they said that I need 2 documents below:
1. Australian National Police Certificate – Standard Disclosure
2. Valid identification and/or travel documents

Could you please let me know what Valid identification and/or travel documents are ?
Are they my passport or Australian visa ?

Thanks for your help.

selecao338

Jul 16, 2019
In the link you provided, just below valid identification/travel document there’s a 100 point table which will tell you what documents you need to get 100 points for identification/travel document.
Yes, they are documents I submitted in order to get National Police Certificate. But I don't know why CIC ask us to upload these documents again.
Last year, when I checked the requirement for Police Certificate Australia, only National Police Certificate is required. But this year, they updated the requirements, we need to submit identification/travel documents.