+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

police certificate after submitting pr application ??

walaa

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2017
hi ,, would you please help
I'm filling my permanent residence application,, I need to have a police certificate from saudai arabia where I'm currently live
have no idea about what to do,, and found this data below,, should I submit my application then obtain the police certificate after they send me some letter?? please help

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/saudi-arabia.asp

Special notes and considerations
Do I need to provide a Police Certificate for Express Entry?
Yes, but only after you submit your application. When you apply for permanent residence, you will be asked to upload a police certificate. Instead, you must upload a document that states: “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate.”
We will then review your application. If it is otherwise complete, we will send you more information on how to get a police certificate. Please read the instructions above for more information.
We will not accept police certificates sent by mail for Express Entry applications.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
walaa said:
hi ,, would you please help
I'm filling my permanent residence application,, I need to have a police certificate from saudai arabia where I'm currently live
have no idea about what to do,, and found this data below,, should I submit my application then obtain the police certificate after they send me some letter?? please help

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/saudi-arabia.asp

Special notes and considerations
Do I need to provide a Police Certificate for Express Entry?
Yes, but only after you submit your application. When you apply for permanent residence, you will be asked to upload a police certificate. Instead, you must upload a document that states: “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate.”
We will then review your application. If it is otherwise complete, we will send you more information on how to get a police certificate. Please read the instructions above for more information.
We will not accept police certificates sent by mail for Express Entry applications.
Yes, once you submit your application, you will get a letter and using that letter you will get your PCC.

walaa

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2017
Thank you
So if I m egyptian currently live in ksa,, should I submit a police certificate from Egypt with the previous note regarding police certificate from ksa
Then submit my pr application and wait for that letter
Is that correct?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
walaa said:
Thank you
So if I m egyptian currently live in ksa,, should I submit a police certificate from Egypt with the previous note regarding police certificate from ksa
Then submit my pr application and wait for that letter
Is that correct?
Yes. Submit Egyptian PCC and in the same document write that for KSA PCC you will need a letter from CIC.