+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police bribery for getting exit clearance in pakistan

Behraad

Dec 13, 2016
Hello everyone,

Who else faced bribery from police & concerned departments in pakistan for the resettlement to Canada cases?
They proudly ask for bribe minmum 300$ person, or else they warn you, that you will face problem getting police/exit clearance, so if you are 4 people you must pay 1200$ to them so that they prepare your exit clearance, (which is their job and they get paid for doing it from government of pakistan)
They funny part is that they will look around in your house and say (you will give me this TV and that Rug too when i finished your clearance i will call you and will taket them...shameless!!!

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Had the same problem getting my personal goods out of Indonesia. Took 9 weeks and a generous contribution to the local customs office to get it cleared.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Behraad said:
Hello everyone,

Who else faced bribery from police & concerned departments in pakistan for the resettlement to Canada cases?
They proudly ask for bribe minmum 300$ person, or else they warn you, that you will face problem getting police/exit clearance, so if you are 4 people you must pay 1200$ to them so that they prepare your exit clearance, (which is their job and they get paid for doing it from government of pakistan)
They funny part is that they will look around in your house and say (you will give me this TV and that Rug too when i finished your clearance i will call you and will taket them...shameless!!!

are you serious maybe the government does not pay the enough or corruption at their finest

Behraad

Dec 13, 2016
carolbb23 said:
are you serious maybe the government does not pay the enough or corruption at their finest
Dead serious!
Government pay them well, but they see an opportunity and take advantage of people who cant go to their own country and waited more than 6 years for their application to process and get their visa, and when IOM send the visas to pakistan interior ministry so that they get clearance from every concerned departments, they take it as an opportunity to make some real money and squeeze helpless people to get their pockets own pockets filled, they know people cant go to police because they are the police....

Behraad

Dec 13, 2016
Buletruck said:
Had the same problem getting my personal goods out of Indonesia. Took 9 weeks and a generous contribution to the local customs office to get it cleared.
Its really sad and disappointing

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Behraad said:
Dead serious!
Government pay them well, but they see an opportunity and take advantage of people who cant go to their own country and waited more than 6 years for their application to process and get their visa, and when IOM send the visas to pakistan interior ministry so that they get clearance from every concerned departments, they take it as an opportunity to make some real money and squeeze helpless people to get their pockets own pockets filled, they know people cant go to police because they are the police....

i understand so everyone in government are dirty like dirty cops

Poor Man

Feb 8, 2014
actually i think if u are foreighner especially refugee status in pakistan or illegal.or have no id, then u r out of luck.....read news about especially afghanistan..about 10,000 million refugees in pakistan...in northern part where they suppose to stay in camps, and they skip from camps and go into city for work and they do bad stuff.like thefts , stealing, robberies...etc.....i saw documentary on it..on BBC....and then government treat them like dog...they dont care ...so these guys saying is true in some sense...

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Poor Man said:
actually i think if u are foreighner especially refugee status in pakistan or illegal.or have no id, then u r out of luck.....read news about especially afghanistan..about 10,000 million refugees in pakistan...in northern part where they suppose to stay in camps, and they skip from camps and go into city for work and they do bad stuff.like thefts , stealing, robberies...etc.....i saw documentary on it..on BBC....and then government treat them like dog...they dont care ...so these guys saying is true in some sense...

Not cool but it's corruption they call it

Behraad

Dec 13, 2016
Poor Man said:
Doesnt matter what document you have, passport visa everything needed, but they will force you to pay them bribe because you are going to canada or america etc
If you dont, they will do something with your clearance so that you can never go... if the interior ministry people taking bribe what can people expect from street cops!

North Star

Feb 25, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I dont think what u saying here is true. This is your personal experience, but facts are different. I don't believe whole system is bad, may be some bad fishes are in every pond. Like every country.

Behraad

Dec 13, 2016
North Star said:
I dont think what u saying here is true. This is your personal experience, but facts are different. I don't believe whole system is bad, may be some bad fishes are in every pond. Like every country.
I dont think what you think matters, the whole world know about pakistan's corrupt government and police, they are world famous...
Its my own experience of about 7 families i personally know who had resettlement cases in pakistan which was forced to pay a big amount of money, house items (TV, Rugs laptops) and forced to prepare them different kind of meals and at the end they had go to interior ministry personally and pay so then they finally got their clearance done...

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Behraad said:
I dont think what you think matters, the whole world know about pakistan's corrupt government and police, they are world famous...
Its my own experience of about 7 families i personally know who had resettlement cases in pakistan which was forced to pay a big amount of money, house items (TV, Rugs laptops) and forced to prepare them different kind of meals and at the end they had go to interior ministry personally and pay so then they finally got their clearance done...

oh I got it

Sweetlili

May 25, 2017
Hello everyone,

Hello!
Can you please provide further details on this??
My sister and her family waiting for exit clearance, and they are going through the same thing. If you prefer pm please email me sweeta_lili33@yahoo.com
I would appreciate If you can pm with details/ info and how other people dealt with this?

Thanks

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Dead serious!
so extortion