+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Points -- Two or more diplomas ,degrees ??

kiran_6sb

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone ,

I have a bachelors degree (with ECA) and a 2 year post secondary diploma from a canadian college.

Now when i fill out my EE profile .Im only getting 120 points for education and 26 points for CRS- Education

I thoought ill be getting 128 points for education and 50 for CRS education as it is (two or more diplomas ,degrees and one is more than 3 years) .

anyone has any idea?

Thanks,
Kiran

music44

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiran_6sb said:
Hello everyone ,

I have a bachelors degree (with ECA) and a 2 year post secondary diploma from a canadian college.

Now when i fill out my EE profile .Im only getting 120 points for education and 26 points for CRS- Education

I thoought ill be getting 128 points for education and 50 for CRS education as it is (two or more diplomas ,degrees and one is more than 3 years) .

anyone has any idea?

Thanks,
Kiran
I know this question is off topic but can you please share process of ECA?
How to get it and what we need to do. Please

beans on toast

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
Sent With App
LANDED..........
16-08-2016
I'm the same. I have a 3yr Bsc from UK, with a WES Transcript declaring it as a 4yr course equivalent, and a 1yr B.ed in Teaching from U of Ottawa.
I also only have 120 pts, and 26. Would like the 128, and 50.

tiger144

Mar 22, 2015
hello everyone,

I am facing the same problem.

I have completed bachelors degree (ECA report) and diploma from Canadian college and since m married.
so when we are filling education section in profile which option I can go
(1) Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years

or

(2) Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute

which is most appropriate option in my case?

Pls suggest me anyone who is sure about.

Sunshine928

Apr 12, 2015
I have the same issue when I did. And I asked on another forum. An agent told me I should choose "two or more" option on levels of education under name of school. After I chose, my score was back to normal.

Sunshine928

Apr 12, 2015
I called cic a few times. They r not sure they wanna me to send email to ask. I sent, nobody replied. If I get some, I'll update here.

tdot_guy

Nov 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am in the same situation but I got 128 points and I said I dont have eca , u guys think they will ask me after the draw to get wes evaluation?

Sunshine928

Apr 12, 2015
tdot_guy said:
I am in the same situation but I got 128 points and I said I dont have eca , u guys think they will ask me after the draw to get wes evaluation?
If u didn't fill the ECA part, I don't think they'll ask that. But for the same side, maybe u should do. That's only my thought.

Melissa Gu

May 5, 2014
Hi, I've had the same issue when filling in my EE profile. I consulted my immigration consultant, and he suggested me to change level of education to "two or more......" for each education entry. I got the proper score restored this way. Hope this helps.

allly081

Jan 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Melissa Gu said:
Hi, I've had the same issue when filling in my EE profile. I consulted my immigration consultant, and he suggested me to change level of education to "two or more......" for each education entry. I got the proper score restored this way. Hope this helps.
Same here. That's how I presented it. I hope we are correct. Still waiting for CIC to answer my email.