+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Points reduced after post IT

Eve 91

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
hi, my lovely people, I'm back with my problems. I'm about to submit my PR application when I checked the preview scores unfortunately for me they didn't give me points for my Canadian education so my points are now low. lower than the cut off points 455. Is there any way to fix this

Eve 91

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Not all Canadian education is eligible for points. What school did you attend and in what type of program?
I did answered NO still the same
Did you make any changes post ITA?

Review the answers to the questions about your Canadian degree. There is likely a mistake there. Often people get confused about the question that asks if more than 50% of their program was about learning English or French.
Thanks a lot i answered one of them wrongly corrected it and i got my 15marks

Reactions: jes_ON

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
Business administration diploma with co-op (two years)
At sprott shaw college, west pender, Vancouver Bc.
British Columbia
If an institution is listed below, all branch campuses associated with that institution are designated under the main campus’s designated learning institution number.

Filter items
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 entries (filtered from 266 total entries)
Show 102550all
Name of institutionDesignated learning institution number (DLI #)CityOffers PGWP-eligible programs
Sprott Shaw CollegeO19278865162Abbotsford, Burnaby, Chilliwack, Kamloops, Kelowna, Maple Ridge, Nanaimo, New Westminster, Osoyoos, Penticton, Richmond, Surrey, Vancouver, VictoriaNo
Sprott Shaw Language CollegeO19283917732Surrey, Vancouver, VictoriaNo

Jinesh1717

Jun 1, 2020
British Columbia
If an institution is listed below, all branch campuses associated with that institution are designated under the main campus’s designated learning institution number.

Filter items
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 entries (filtered from 266 total entries)
Show 102550all
Name of institutionDesignated learning institution number (DLI #)CityOffers PGWP-eligible programs
Sprott Shaw CollegeO19278865162Abbotsford, Burnaby, Chilliwack, Kamloops, Kelowna, Maple Ridge, Nanaimo, New Westminster, Osoyoos, Penticton, Richmond, Surrey, Vancouver, VictoriaNo
Sprott Shaw Language CollegeO19283917732Surrey, Vancouver, VictoriaNo
Whats the best way to confirm?