+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Points for PR Sibling

tuton.hr

Nov 23, 2019
I claimed points for PR sibling living in Canada. My AOR is Feb 10th. As per recent GCMS notes my eligibility is Recommended Pass and they gave points for my sibling. Now my brother is coming back from Canada this month while my application is still in process. Can you please advise if this will impact my CRS score at this stage? The thing is my brother was in Canada at the time of ITA and AOR in Feb 2020 and still in Canada but will leave at the end of this month.

As per my understanding sibling needs to be in Canada at the time of ITA and AOR. Is it correct?

tuton.hr

Nov 23, 2019
My brother is permanent resident in Canada. On IRCC website it says sibling has to be living in Canada in order to get this points.

preeti123

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Hi , I am a PR and my brother is claiming points for me. He got ITA and need to submit documents. Can I submit my bank statement and pay stub as proof of residence in canada ?? Please let me know. Thank you

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Hi , I am a PR and my brother is claiming points for me. He got ITA and need to submit documents. Can I submit my bank statement and pay stub as proof of residence in canada ?? Please let me know. Thank you
You need to submit your PR card, bank statement as proof that you are living in Canada.

preeti123

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah I have PR card so it's fine. For proof of residence, I have the printed bank statement. I have passports for sibling relationship proof