+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

points for Canadian Education?????

namushyuu

Star Member
Nov 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello , I have done two years of diploma from Canadian educational Institution and I think for which I will get some points, right?
In addition, I just completed my study as a technician. I did it online and I did 5 course and passed it with good marks. the duration of each course was 36 hours. Some college also offer this course in class but I just did it online. Do I get any points for that?
answer will be appreciated.
thanks

llllllove

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
namushyuu said:
hello , I have done two years of diploma from Canadian educational Institution and I think for which I will get some points, right?
In addition, I just completed my study as a technician. I did it online and I did 5 course and passed it with good marks. the duration of each course was 36 hours. Some college also offer this course in class but I just did it online. Do I get any points for that?
answer will be appreciated.
thanks
which college and major you are studying in?

namushyuu

Star Member
Nov 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did two years diploma from Ontario college last year. I just finished doing CFAA online course which has 5 subjects and each subject is 36 hours. And it is technician course. do I get any point for that?

aaro27

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29/01/2016
namushyuu said:
I did two years diploma from Ontario college last year. I just finished doing CFAA online course which has 5 subjects and each subject is 36 hours. And it is technician course. do I get any point for that?
i highly doubt that...why dont you call CIC and try asking them