+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Points clarification for education factor under Quebec immigration

Sairam

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Hello Seniors,
I found this forum very reliable in providing genuine feedback's to the queries posted.I am re- posting my questions to this forum after not having clear cut response from another thread.

Can I claim 10 points for education as my three years diploma(completion of 13 yrs of study) is listed in 16 AOT? or should it be bachelor level to get 10 points for education?What I have understood is any diploma of college level studies(DCS) having 2 or 3 years in length that falls on 12 or 16 AOT is awarded with 10 points for education.

I am awaiting the result of comparative evaluation for studies but I am worried that caps would reach before I get results.

hardik_shah

May 30, 2012
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th December 2014
Nomination.....
PER - 2nd March 2015
AOR Received.
17th April 2015
IELTS Request
Sent alongwith application
Med's Request
13th May 2015
Med's Done....
20th May 2015
Interview........
Waived - DM on 10th June
Passport Req..
11th June 2015
Hi Sairam,

I have one file that can help you, tried to search a link for it but couldnt find on web, i think that is under revision now, however i have that file, give me your address and i ll forward you that.

There they have given exact comparision between different countries' education system and how many points you gain.

Hardik

Sairam said:
Hello Seniors,
I found this forum very reliable in providing genuine feedback's to the queries posted.I am re- posting my questions to this forum after not having clear cut response from another thread.

Can I claim 10 points for education as my three years diploma(completion of 13 yrs of study) is listed in 16 AOT? or should it be bachelor level to get 10 points for education?What I have understood is any diploma of college level studies(DCS) having 2 or 3 years in length that falls on 12 or 16 AOT is awarded with 10 points for education.

I am awaiting the result of comparative evaluation for studies but I am worried that caps would reach before I get results.

Sairam

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
hardik_shah said:
Hi Sairam,

I have one file that can help you, tried to search a link for it but couldnt find on web, i think that is under revision now, however i have that file, give me your address and i ll forward you that.

There they have given exact comparision between different countries' education system and how many points you gain.

Hardik
Dear
Thanks and you can post the lists at vunte37@gmail.com

Imindian

Dec 29, 2013
Guys,

I am sorry as i am newbie to this site am not getting option to drop a new post the kindly help for the same. Again sorry for putting my words under wrong post.

Regards
Bhargav

Sairam

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
hardik_shah said:
Hi Sairam,

Hardik

[/quote
I am pleased to have an attachments on corresponding education of various countries with the Quebec education system.Unfortunately,my country Nepal is not included there.Anyways,my points can be calculated being nearer with the system of education in India as India and Nepal are similar in many ways

hardik_shah

May 30, 2012
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th December 2014
Nomination.....
PER - 2nd March 2015
AOR Received.
17th April 2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13th May 2015
Med's Done....
20th May 2015
Interview........
Waived - DM on 10th June
Passport Req..
11th June 2015
Bhargav,

You mean you want to start a new topic?

Imindian said:
Guys,

I am sorry as i am newbie to this site am not getting option to drop a new post the kindly help for the same. Again sorry for putting my words under wrong post.

Regards
Bhargav

hardik_shah

May 30, 2012
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th December 2014
Nomination.....
PER - 2nd March 2015
AOR Received.
17th April 2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13th May 2015
Med's Done....
20th May 2015
Interview........
Waived - DM on 10th June
Passport Req..
11th June 2015
Yes sairam

I am sorry to see that nepal is not on the list, but as you told, you can do it if the pattern is similar.

Good luck for your application.

Sairam said:
hardik_shah said:
Hi Sairam,

Hardik

[/quote
I am pleased to have an attachments on corresponding education of various countries with the Quebec education system.Unfortunately,my country Nepal is not included there.Anyways,my points can be calculated being nearer with the system of education in India as India and Nepal are similar in many ways

hardik_shah

May 30, 2012
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th December 2014
Nomination.....
PER - 2nd March 2015
AOR Received.
17th April 2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13th May 2015
Med's Done....
20th May 2015
Interview........
Waived - DM on 10th June
Passport Req..
11th June 2015
If you meant how to start a new topic; you can find it here

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/skilled-worker-professional-immigration-b4.0/

see the right side and you ll see two options to NOTIFY and NEW TOPIC.