+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Point System & Cap Limits ???

Abhatt

Mar 2, 2015
Hello Friends,
Will anyone share with your contact details so that in case I face any issue or concern I can contact you.
I make you sure I wont share your detail further with anyone else.
Or if there is any Whatapp GROUP related to immigration process.
Let me know.
Thanks

jassu2

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaiveer Singh said:
Ok then with the help of work experience, Ielts and Eca how people are creating EE profile and getting eligibility? I mean you cant get 67 points with the help of these 3 points arrange employement and adaptability are other factors where 90% scored 0 as no Lmia or no study from Canada
This system has ruined... Even recognised law firms dnt know this system yet

I am 25, ielts 6.5 in all, ECA masters, 2 year work experience and i got ineligibility
express entry is not a program.. FSW is a program..
entry entry is a system in which its easier to process plus invitation can b issued on points basis rather than first come first serve..
at end of the day.. we need canada.. canada doesnt need us all.. lol

so u still need to score the orginal 67 points.. if u r not gettin thm now.. has another member said, then u wouldnt have been gettin thm a year bak either..

jassu2

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abhatt said:
Hello Friends,
Will anyone share with your contact details so that in case I face any issue or concern I can contact you.
I make you sure I wont share your detail further with anyone else.
Or if there is any Whatapp GROUP related to immigration process.
Let me know.
Thanks
u can simply post ur questions here.. n someone shld help.. alternatively drop me a "pm" on this website itself.. ll try to help.. but kindly do some research on ur own.. after all everything is available online..

gouda333

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

Good day to all

just i want to know if there is any system for follow up on express entry

i already entered and accepted

but how can i know that CIC start required my skilled

is there any group for such case

please advise

Gouda

goodie

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
How much time in total it will take for immgration office after we update our profile on EE system.
Is there any time limit? 3 months, 6 months etc, after which our profile may expire? Is there anything like this.

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
gouda333 said:
Hi

Good day to all

just i want to know if there is any system for follow up on express entry

i already entered and accepted

but how can i know that CIC start required my skilled

is there any group for such case

please advise

Gouda
If your EE profile was accepted you don't need to do anything. Any action required on your part will be communicated to you through your MyCIC inbox. Just wait to see if you receive an ITA. Also this will have nothing to do with your occupation or skill so all you can really do is wait.