+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POF without 6-month average balance

vivosvoco

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Hi,

For the POF letters, my bank can mention all details required by IRCC except for the average balance for the past 6 months. I understand many people used bank statements to fulfill this requirement, but unfortunately banks in my country of residence typically do not give bank statements.

What I am trying to do now is to get 6 letters for each of the past 6 months, so that the VO can know the change of my account balance, which can also allow the calculation of the 6-month average balance. I have put money in this account for almost 2 years and don't touch it, so the average balance will be very close to the current balance.

Would this strategy suffice?

Thanks!

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Hi,

For the POF letters, my bank can mention all details required by IRCC except for the average balance for the past 6 months. I understand many people used bank statements to fulfill this requirement, but unfortunately banks in my country of residence typically do not give bank statements.

What I am trying to do now is to get 6 letters for each of the past 6 months, so that the VO can know the change of my account balance, which can also allow the calculation of the 6-month average balance. I have put money in this account for almost 2 years and don't touch it, so the average balance will be very close to the current balance.

Thanks!
If you can get a letter that mention all the required details except for six months average balance, you can also attach to it a bank certified Account statement for the said period which could be more than enough

horioplino

Sep 23, 2019
Hi,

What I am trying to do now is to get 6 letters for each of the past 6 months, so that the VO can know the change of my account balance, which can also allow the calculation of the 6-month average balance. I have put money in this account for almost 2 years and don't touch it, so the average balance will be very close to the current balance auto clicker word unscrambler jumble solver.

Thanks!
you can also attach to it a bank certified Account statement for the said period which could be more than enough

Last edited:

vivosvoco

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
The bank does not send statements! I know, it is weird.
What I could get from them are 6 certificates of balance that have everything except for the 6-month average balance.
For example:

Certificate 1: the current balance as of 31/03/2019
Certificate 2: the current balance as of 30/04/2019
Certificate 3: the current balance as of 31/05/2019
Certificate 4: the current balance as of 30/06/2019
Certificate 5: the current balance as of 31/07/2019
Certificate 6: the current balance as of 31/08/2019

So they are like statements without any details of transaction.
The good thing about this account is that I don't use it at all, so no transaction was made after the initial fund was deposited.