App. Filed.......
31-08-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Done....
18-09-2019
LANDED..........
08-05-2020
If the POF shows amounts that can meet IRCC requirements after your loan is paid, you are good Loydie.

When you show POF, you can show them via Bank Statements and Tax forms that show your employment.

Dan
It is also important to know that the monthly balance of the account must be in accord to the actual balance, so if you have been increasing funds gradually (as it happens with salary) you should have proof that monthly average is similar to total amount in account.

If there's a discrepancy you must then prove where did the additional funds come from.

Loydie

Oct 12, 2018
It is also important to know that the monthly balance of the account must be in accord to the actual balance, so if you have been increasing funds gradually (as it happens with salary) you should have proof that monthly average is similar to total amount in account.

If there's a discrepancy you must then prove where did the additional funds come from.
I have a personal loan that I'm planning to pay as it's causing some delays in my application.

It has reduced gradually as I am paying monthly and by next month I will be able to pay it in full from my salary savings and my wife salary.

Is it better to pay the loan and raise a webform showing that I cleared the loan with my money, do I also need to show my wife account as some of the money comes from her account?

Or just add it in the POF and shows that it reaches the required fund minus the personal loan.

I'm such in a dilemma and would greatly appreciate your kind advice.