+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POF Saudi Arabia - SAMBA Bank

beemir

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Hi all,

I have seen multiple posts but they are older and not more recent regarding this subject. There is a "Saudi Arabia based applicants" thread but sometimes you get a reply and sometimes you don't.

Basically, anyone from Saudi currently living there or lived there, can tell me what they were able to obtain from SAMBA bank? Just a bank statement for the past 6 months? I've been informed they will only stamp the first and last page too, not every page. Not sure if this is a strict requirement.

Also, I am not sure what other information or letter they can provide. I prefer to go well-informed the second time around. I didn't get the bank statement because of the first and last page stamping thing.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

metal

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
Riyadh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
Hi all,

I have seen multiple posts but they are older and not more recent regarding this subject. There is a "Saudi Arabia based applicants" thread but sometimes you get a reply and sometimes you don't.

Basically, anyone from Saudi currently living there or lived there, can tell me what they were able to obtain from SAMBA bank? Just a bank statement for the past 6 months? I've been informed they will only stamp the first and last page too, not every page. Not sure if this is a strict requirement.

Also, I am not sure what other information or letter they can provide. I prefer to go well-informed the second time around. I didn't get the bank statement because of the first and last page stamping thing.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

Not sure what SAMBA can offer you, but, to answer you questions:

1. 6 months statement: You can even ask for more than 6 months too. Regardless, of the age of statement they will charge you 20 sr from your bank account.
2. Yes, they only stamp first and the last page only, that suffices. In case you do not get the bank logo on every page of statement, I would suggest take the statement from your online account and take it to the branch and get it stamped (again they may stamp only on first and last page)
3. SAMBA or other banks etc, they are well informed about the Immigration etc, and Letter that you need. If the customer representative is unable to help you talk to the branch manager informing him about your situation and he may help you with most of the information required.

Hope this helps

Reactions: beemir

beemir

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Hi,

Not sure what SAMBA can offer you, but, to answer you questions:

1. 6 months statement: You can even ask for more than 6 months too. Regardless, of the age of statement they will charge you 20 sr from your bank account.
2. Yes, they only stamp first and the last page only, that suffices. In case you do not get the bank logo on every page of statement, I would suggest take the statement from your online account and take it to the branch and get it stamped (again they may stamp only on first and last page)
3. SAMBA or other banks etc, they are well informed about the Immigration etc, and Letter that you need. If the customer representative is unable to help you talk to the branch manager informing him about your situation and he may help you with most of the information required.

Hope this helps
Thanks a lot @metal. I will proceed accordingly. Will post an update to my experience as well for others who may be in my situation currently or in the future.

Quick question regarding the letter, was it sufficient to meet CIC's requirements?

Reactions: metal

metal

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
Riyadh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
The letter should meet the cic requirement mentioned on their website. In case, bank fails to provide you with necessary documents then mention it in LOE with all the necessary evidence such as letter from bank that they are not providing any such docs.

I hope you dont get into such situation. All the best