+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POF Procedural Fairness Letter

Laxmiupendhra

Jul 4, 2019
Did you hear back from IRCC on your PFL response. I too received PFL for duties perform with one of my previous employer and I have to submit response via webform. Just thought of checking with you on response times in these cases?

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Yes I understand that not every RR case means big trouble.

My concern here is the fact that we deposited 60% of the funds into the account within 1 week time. Won't they start questioning whether this money was borrowed just to present as POF (which is not the case). However since they were deposited as cash, its hard to explain the source of the money. That is my concern. Your insights please.
I fail to understand one thing, why on earth your husband had to deposit cash in his account? There was one deposit which was a transfer, the cash deposit could have been done in your account which could still be presented in LOE saying husband gave the money. And to top it, you did all these deposits in a week....... I mean, you guyz could have thought properly before doing this.

Anyways, if you're the PA, they won't ask about deposits in your husband's account. Do give a LOE from your side for your transaction history and as you've already presented the LOI from your husband, it suffices.

L_K_84

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
I fail to understand one thing, why on earth your husband had to deposit cash in his account? There was one deposit which was a transfer, the cash deposit could have been done in your account which could still be presented in LOE saying husband gave the money. And to top it, you did all these deposits in a week....... I mean, you guyz could have thought properly before doing this.

Anyways, if you're the PA, they won't ask about deposits in your husband's account. Do give a LOE from your side for your transaction history and as you've already presented the LOI from your husband, it suffices.
Yes I'm the PA. Let me explain, we transferred the amount to my husband's deposit account in 3 transfers all during 1 week time (sometime in June 2018). The 1st transfer was made from another account of my husband, the 2nd was a cash deposit, and the 3rd was a cash deposit (the last 2 deposits is the money my husband got from his employer in cash due to salary arrears). That's why the deposits were in cash.

As for my own account , there are no issues at all with my transaction history, all my savings were there since 2016. However, since 60% of the required funds are in my husband's fixed deposit account, we provided an official proxy document proving my access to his account.This is why I was concerned that we might be questioned on the source of his transaction history...

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Yes I'm the PA. Let me explain, we transferred the amount to my husband's deposit account in 3 transfers all during 1 week time (sometime in June 2018). The 1st transfer was made from another account of my husband, the 2nd was a cash deposit, and the 3rd was a cash deposit (the last 2 deposits is the money my husband got from his employer in cash due to salary arrears). That's why the deposits were in cash.

As for my own account , there are no issues at all with my transaction history, all my savings were there since 2016. However, since 60% of the required funds are in my husband's fixed deposit account, we provided an official proxy document proving my access to his account.This is why I was concerned that we might be questioned on the source of his transaction history...
Relax, they are bothered about PA only.

elishamelly

Jan 3, 2021
Hello guys I got a procedural fairness letter stating that my bank statement was fradulent.The reason it was found fraudulent is because the bank I was before was bought by another bank and so I moved to another bank and closed my previous bank account. What are the chances of getting approved or avoiding refusal in search a case?

jyoti1990

Jul 29, 2012
hey elishamelly
Did you gave response to ircc for fraudulent doc or withdraw your application. Please advise. I am in same situation.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
hey elishamelly
Did you gave response to ircc for fraudulent doc or withdraw your application. Please advise. I am in same situation.
Once you receive a PFL, it's too late to withdraw the application. You need to respond to IRCC's concerns.