+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POF & Medical Certificate Queries

divyashreebajpai

Dec 12, 2017
Hi All,

Please help me in getting clarity for these queries I have:

1. For POF my parents transferred the money into my savings account and I have turned them into multiple FDs. At the time of submission of POF do I need to submit a gift deed or only FD advice is enough as the FDs are in my name?

2. Can I show PF, PPF account balance for POF. I also have a ULIP in my name but it is not yet matured and is currently "in force" status, can it also be used?

3. I have a joint account with my spouse who is not accompanying me to Canada and have not applied for PR. Can I use that account for POF if I get a no-objection certificate from my spouse?

4. I have created my express entry profile from the US and by the time I receive an ITA I would be India, will this change of location could create any issues?

5. Can I get my medical exam done upfront, before getting an ITA? My spouse (non-accompanying family member) is in the US and I am in India we both will have to submit the medical certificate will this create any issue as I will submit the medical certificate from an Indian hospital and my spouse certificate would be from the US.

Thanks in advance.

Histrionics

Nov 22, 2017
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
21-06-2018
Hi All,

Please help me in getting clarity for these queries I have:

1. For POF my parents transferred the money into my savings account and I have turned them into multiple FDs. At the time of submission of POF do I need to submit a gift deed or only FD advice is enough as the FDs are in my name?

2. Can I show PF, PPF account balance for POF. I also have a ULIP in my name but it is not yet matured and is currently "in force" status, can it also be used?

3. I have a joint account with my spouse who is not accompanying me to Canada and have not applied for PR. Can I use that account for POF if I get a no-objection certificate from my spouse?

4. I have created my express entry profile from the US and by the time I receive an ITA I would be India, will this change of location could create any issues?

5. Can I get my medical exam done upfront, before getting an ITA? My spouse (non-accompanying family member) is in the US and I am in India we both will have to submit the medical certificate will this create any issue as I will submit the medical certificate from an Indian hospital and my spouse certificate would be from the US.

Thanks in advance.
1. Get a gift deed since FDs are recently created and your bank statement will show the money was recently transferred.

2. You can show PF, withdrawable balance of PPF as on date. It is upto CIC to consider it. Not sure about ULIP.

3. You cannot show funds from non accompanying spouse.

4. Not sure about this.

5. Not sure.

divyashreebajpai

Dec 12, 2017
1. Get a gift deed since FDs are recently created and your bank statement will show the money was recently transferred.

2. You can show PF, withdrawable balance of PPF as on date. It is upto CIC to consider it. Not sure about ULIP.

3. You cannot show funds from non accompanying spouse.

4. Not sure about this.

5. Not sure.
Thanks @Histrionics