+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POF letter for EE from ICICI, Axis bank India

ashpkgo70

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,
I am currently collecting all the documents required by EE for ITA. I need to get the letter from ICICI bank and Axis bank in India. I want to know that if they provide the letter in format required by CIC OR do they print a letter on company letterhead if I provide them the format. If yes who do I have to contact and how much time does it require for them to issue such letter.

PS. : I have personally visited both the banks 2-3 months before, asked 2-3 employees but they did not know or replied that we do not provide such letter.

Document requirements

The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans.
o The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months.
Other documents may also be requested, as necessary.

msudershan2

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
Bangalore
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-11-2016
Doc's Request.
No Document Request Came
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
27-11-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
06-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
25-09-2017
I got the Letter from ICICI Bank CP Branch! Ask them I need Balance Certificate

sonali.kaushal

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
USA
AOR Received.
30-03-2018
Hi,

How did you put the request for balance certificate?

I am in USA right now. Can you please tell me the process you followed.
Hi,

I am in the same situation. What did you do to get it? I was thinking to write to NRI desk today. But you might be able to help me with a better option that might save some time & process. Thanks

pk46

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Hi,

I am in the same situation. What did you do to get it? I was thinking to write to NRI desk today. But you might be able to help me with a better option that might save some time & process. Thanks
Hi Sonali,

My family visited the bank branch. There is no other way than branch visit for balance certificate.
They don't accept this request through customer care or any other channel.
I suggest you tell some family member to do it for you.

sonali.kaushal

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
USA
AOR Received.
30-03-2018
Hi Sonali,

My family visited the bank branch. There is no other way than branch visit for balance certificate.
They don't accept this request through customer care or any other channel.
I suggest you tell some family member to do it for you.
Hi,

Thanks. Seems the banks have started to be better now. I could get the scan copy of the balance certificate from the bank today. I also wanted to know if the requirement of average 6 months balance is a must? ICICI bank’s balance certificate letter does not have the avg balance information & as oer their rules, they can not even include it in the letter.

Anujithvs

Star Member
Dec 23, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi,

You all have to contact the respective Branch where you keep your account. I was working in ICICI bank before. if you write to NRI desk they might say no mostly. But the branch manager will always be able to help, especially if you have enough funds in the account they will always help you out. Just tell them if they cannot give the letter as required will close the account and move to some other Bank.

I know the system, it will work for sure.

Anujithvs

Star Member
Dec 23, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi,

Thanks. Seems the banks have started to be better now. I could get the scan copy of the balance certificate from the bank today. I also wanted to know if the requirement of average 6 months balance is a must? ICICI bank’s balance certificate letter does not have the avg balance information & as oer their rules, they can not even include it in the letter.
I am not sure if it is a must. But if you had sufficient funds for a long time just include six month bank statement along.

sonali.kaushal

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
USA
AOR Received.
30-03-2018
Hi,

You all have to contact the respective Branch where you keep your account. I was working in ICICI bank before. if you write to NRI desk they might say no mostly. But the branch manager will always be able to help, especially if you have enough funds in the account they will always help you out. Just tell them if they cannot give the letter as required will close the account and move to some other Bank.

I know the system, it will work for sure.
I am not sure if it is a must. But if you had sufficient funds for a long time just include six month bank statement along.
Thanks. Yes I think 6 months stmt attachment should be ok since I am holding the funds for quite some time. The above reply of yours was indeed so genuine :) :). Liked it.

pk46

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Hi,

Hi Sonali,

I got 6 months statement downloaded online and attached it with balance certificate. That worked for me.

Not sure if it is a must, but It is better to attach it as it will make your accounts seem genuine and hence make your case stronger.