+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POF in husbands name.

Dec 17, 2018
Hi all,
I am the principal applicant, I have two bank accounts in my home country that are now inactive.
I got married and moved to saudi arabia and do not have a bank account since the past 2 years.
If the proof of funds statement is in my husbands name (he's the secondary applicant) is that ok?
Or I open a new account and transfer the money into the new account and give the bank statement of a freshly opened account.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,
I am the principal applicant, I have two bank accounts in my home country that are now inactive.
I got married and moved to saudi arabia and do not have a bank account since the past 2 years.
If the proof of funds statement is in my husbands name (he's the secondary applicant) is that ok?
Or I open a new account and transfer the money into the new account and give the bank statement of a freshly opened account.
Let me answer your original question - that should be fine, in theory...

But - your case will look very fishy IMHO
If you're the principal applicant, I'm assuming you're showing 3 years or so of work experience... if you dont even have a bank account in your name, where was your salary being transferred to? if its a business you were running, they will ask for business bank statements or some other documents related to your business... having a dormant bank account for 2 years, and no current bank account in the principal applicants name would raise red flags

Dec 17, 2018
I have been a homemaker last 2 years. All work experience I had was before that. I have support documents like cheque deposit slips e statements from that time would those help.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi all,
E-statements do not work sometimes. You can for sure use your husbands bank account as POF. For that you should also get a consent letter from your husband that you can use all the money.

I would advice you to get your account activated again and should submit your balance certificate as well. purely my opinion.