POF HELP FROM NIGERIA

oginnite

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I am a Lawyer with registered Law Firm, I Have an account which i have fixed for almost a year but right now it is no more fixed. The Balance in the account is #6,500,000 (22,110CAD) and another account which i run on a regular basis with Balance of #2,500,000(8,500CAD). I have Paid Tution fee. My Program is MBA(2years). Spring Intake

First Year Estimated school - 17,500CAD
Tuition deposit Paid - 6,000CAD
Total POF at Hand(after paying tuition deposit) - 30,610CAD

My Question

1. Is the above account balance enough for POF and if it is enough, How can i package it?
2. Can I submit the two account as POF(Combined)
Please I need the insight of Seniors here as i am about to submit my application.

Last edited:

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
You really only need to show funds for 1st year tuition and living expenses. Your POF is not great, but I think it should be fine, as long as you are travelling alone.

On another note, which institution is charging you a mere $17k for a 2-year MBA?? Are you sure it's not one of those private DLIs where you end up with a degree you can't use in the Canadian market place?

Shine your eye o!!

oginnite

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
You really only need to show funds for 1st year tuition and living expenses. Your POF is not great, but I think it should be fine, as long as you are travelling alone.

On another note, which institution is charging you a mere $17k for a 2-year MBA?? Are you sure it's not one of those private DLIs where you end up with a degree you can't use in the Canadian market place?

Shine your eye o!!
Thats Year One tuition fee.

Also I am going alone