+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POF: Gift deed. Is a bank statement needed too?

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Hello,
I have a couple of questions;

1. Can my POF by 100% gift deed?

2. My dad gave me 10% of the funds last month (December). He'll be giving me 90% of the funds this month. Do I need a gift deed for both transactions or just the 90%?

3. Do you submit my bank statement with the gift deed or the gift deed is enough? If I do submit, how many months should I?

PS: I intend to apply next month (February) by which time my salary would come in, meaning I'll have more than the required minimum.

Emjay36

Jun 8, 2021
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
IELTS Request
L 8.5 R8 S 7.5 W7.5
Hello,
I have a couple of questions;

1. Can my POF by 100% gift deed?

2. My dad gave me 10% of the funds last month (December). He'll be giving me 90% of the funds this month. Do I need a gift deed for both transactions or just the 90%?

3. Do you submit my bank statement with the gift deed or the gift deed is enough? If I do submit, how many months should I?

PS: I intend to apply next month (February) by which time my salary would come in, meaning I'll have more than the required minimum.
Have you gotten a response to this ?

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Have you gotten a response to this ?
Yes i have gotten a response and i have since applied. The pandemic has slowed down the process sadly. Everything is passed now and I am still waiting for my PPR.
1. Yes
2. I wrote one gift deed and attached both transactions receipt.
3. I submitted a 6 month bank statement together with the gift deed and transactions receipts.

Emjay36

Jun 8, 2021
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
IELTS Request
L 8.5 R8 S 7.5 W7.5
Yes i have gotten a response and i have since applied. The pandemic has slowed down the process sadly. Everything is passed now and I am still waiting for my PPR.
1. Yes
3. I submitted a 6 month bank statement together with the gift deed and transactions receipts.

Oh thank you for this response. In regards to the 6 months bank statement, did you submit just yours or did you submit your donor's 6 months statement as well ?

Emjay36

Jun 8, 2021
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
IELTS Request
L 8.5 R8 S 7.5 W7.5
1. Yes

Oh thank you for this response. In regards to the 6 months bank statement, did you submit just yours or did you submit your donor's 6 months statement as well ?

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Usually a signed declaration from the donor will be sufficient to prove the Gift deed so 6 months slip isn't necessary, But may be provided if IRCC asks for it at a later stage of application

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
I submitted just mind.
The gift deed was signed by myself and dad.