FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Regarding POF there are always many opinion and small confusion so i wish that some one please clear it for me. I am explaining our financial condition below.
Me and my spouse is planning to apply in next 1-2 months. My wife will be first applicant and i am secondary. We both have single account in our individual name and one account is in joint name of both of us. I receive my monthly salary and perks in my overdraft account and transfer it to my savings account and perform all transactions from it. My wife is maintaining her single account with like minimum balance and now start using it for receiving small funds like payments and gifts from family, friends and debtors so as she will have a healthy balance of around 1 or 2 lac inr in her account at the time of application. So if in case we receive ita then we will be taking money from parents or in laws in the form of notarised gift deed for POF. I am secondary applicant and have a car loan under my name which can be liquidated easily if i have to leave the country. Also my overdraft is easily covered by my provident funds balance. Infact it is way beyond that. Also I have credit cards which are paid timely and credit limit is good.
So now my queries are
1. If we start maintaining balance by means of cash and transfer, will it arise suspicion to visa officer if he ask for 6 months old account Statement.
2. Sometimes my overdraft account goes in debit and credit status but it is backed by provident fund balance. Does this gives a bad impression on visa officer if this is to be shown for salary Credit purpose.
3 The total POF for 2 persons needs to be in first applicant name? Or needs to be in joint account or in combined manner in individual account of both of us.
4. We will receive gift from parents after we receive ita so that serve our purpose if we get it on affidavit format and get it attested from local authorities. In this case will our POF will be valid and there is no stipulation of balance maintenance in account or not?
5 Can some one please explain how to make this concern of mine regarding POF strong in pr process so that our application does not get rejected by canadian authorities.
A big thanks in advance waiting for satisfactory replies