+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POF Document Currency

Danieldanie

Dec 15, 2017
Hi, I had obtained my POF from the bank where all my funds are and it lists the various account numbers and balances in it. The Balances are worth more than the minimal anount. But these balances are in Indian Currency. Is that okay? Should i get these document to reflect it in CAD??

anoop_satheesh

Jul 21, 2017
You may write an explanation letter to show it in CAD balance or you may get a note from bank too.
I did provided my own explanation letter.

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
Hi, I had obtained my POF from the bank where all my funds are and it lists the various account numbers and balances in it. The Balances are worth more than the minimal anount. But these balances are in Indian Currency. Is that okay? Should i get these document to reflect it in CAD??
No need to show in CAD...INR is just fine...they can calculate by themselves according to the exchange rate...

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
No need to mention in CAD.

Danieldanie

Dec 15, 2017
You may write an explanation letter to show it in CAD balance or you may get a note from bank too.
I did provided my own explanation letter.
Hi Anoop, first of all thank you for the reply! About this letter of explanation. Where do we upload it? I am planning to give a LOE for my job letter and bank statement. Do we give one LOE for all sections or seperate LOE in each section? Also, do we upload the bank statements with the proof of funds itself or do we wait for them to ask for it??

anoop_satheesh

Jul 21, 2017
when i uploaded my PoF, I did uploaded a single PDF with multiple pages as PoF, in that one, I used first page as an index and explanation letter
You need to upload all details you have. Think from one perspective, if you are an officer how you will be convienced when you see proof. So give crisp, simple and enough re