+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POF Discrepency

cecandconfused

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Hi all, thanks for taking the time to view this.

I just received my ITA (July 10th) and went through my application previously submitted. It appears that I inputed $72,000 in the section for POF (72000 is my employment base salary) instead of the intended $12,000. I thought I changed it from $72K to $12K but apparently not.

Now, my "available funds" is about $15K, which is still above the LICO threshold, but I was wondering, will this cause any adverse effects on my application?

I am really nervous because I don't want to reject this ITA. Any input will be appreciated. Thank you.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cecandconfused said:
Hi all, thanks for taking the time to view this.

I just received my ITA (July 10th) and went through my application previously submitted. It appears that I inputed $72,000 in the section for POF (72000 is my employment base salary) instead of the intended $12,000. I thought I changed it from $72K to $12K but apparently not.

Now, my "available funds" is about $15K, which is still above the LICO threshold, but I was wondering, will this cause any adverse effects on my application?

I am really nervous because I don't want to reject this ITA. Any input will be appreciated. Thank you.
It's very unlikely. As long as you have more than the required $11,931 for a single applicant you should be fine. Just update your POF with the correct amount you have available before submission.

cecandconfused

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Thanks Anya,

I found this link as well that might help others in regards to changes after ITA/discrepencies:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/invite.asp

Cheers.